Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Honda has a cargo lid that is black in color and fitted to the bed. My dealer in Bradenton, FL quoted a price of $1595.00. Some of the brochures show the lid.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Brian,

They only started shipping them on the 17th, so very few out there yet. But if you look at install instructions, there is a rubber liner around the edge, and drain holes are added above it.

RIDGELION BRIAN said:
Can Antone Tell Us If The Factory Tonneau Bed Cover Is Really Weather Tight.....no Help From Local Dealer

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had the Honda's cover put on my RL. Someone asked if it is weather tight, the answer is no it is not. I was disappointed for the price of it, I assumed that it would be weather tight. Other then that, I like the cover, makes the truck look great.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Harry said:
I had the Honda's cover put on my RL. Someone asked if it is weather tight, the answer is no it is not. I was disappointed for the price of it, I assumed that it would be weather tight. Other then that, I like the cover, makes the truck look great.
It's not weather tight!??? How much water gets in?

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
How difficult is it to remove if you wanted to haul something large in the truck bed?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have not run it thru a car wash with the bed cover on it. It has snowed and rained here today, very light, and I only have a trickle of water in the bed. I have not had time to see if I could eliminate the water that is getting in. I have not had a chance to look how it comes off. It looks like maybe removing a few bolts and it will come off. I will take a closer look for you when things slow down here..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts