Votes: 16 12.0%
  • Other (Prelude, CR-Z, HR-V, Acty, ?)

Votes: 32 24.1%

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, a 2012 Odyssey EX-L RES (our 5th Odyssey). Also had 2 Accords once, an '88 (best car ever) and a 2000 (which had a the tranny go out at 105K miles).

·
Registered
5 Posts
What, no RSX/Integra on the poll list?!

The Ridgeline is my partners daily. I've got a 2005 RSX Premium 5MT that I've slowly been building and I just picked up a 2017 Micra SV 5MT as my new daily. I would have gotten another Honda if they had a similar offering in North America. The Fit is bigger and pricier and holds its value too well for what I wanted/needed.

Been back and forth on buying a set of Groms but the dealer here doesn't seem interested in trying to sell them at all..

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice looking Honda's. Certainly a interesting backdrop a Cemetery. I would have never thought of such a place to showcase my Vehicles.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I used to have an '84 GoldWing Interstate. Bought it for $3k, rode it for 30k miles, then sold it for $3k - it was an AWESOME bike!
This is outstanding! You basically rented a free motorcycle for the lifespan of a motorcycle (or the lifespan of a non Goldwing.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here are some of my Hondas. I wish they all fit in my garage :frown: I have 3 other Hondas but they are pretty stock. I also have a Honda generator and pressure washer. I want to pull the trigger on an Odyssey since I have kids now, but I'm fighting myself on the decision.....

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
What, no RSX/Integra on the poll list?!

The Ridgeline is my partners daily. I've got a 2005 RSX Premium 5MT that I've slowly been building and I just picked up a 2017 Micra SV 5MT as my new daily. I would have gotten another Honda if they had a similar offering in North America. The Fit is bigger and pricier and holds its value too well for what I wanted/needed.

Been back and forth on buying a set of Groms but the dealer here doesn't seem interested in trying to sell them at all..
Ran out of options on the poll. You can only have 10. :smile:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Not trying to be ‘that guy’, but Acura doesn’t count. Want to include your motorcycle, generator and lawn mower, have at it. As long as the brand is H-O-N-D-A. :nerd:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just traded in my 2006 RTL for a 2017 BE. Still have an original gangsta Element, 2003 Sunset Orange Pearl (EX) w/164 K. My first Honda was a 1975 Honda CB125S. I loved that motorcycle as a 14 y/o kid and drove it everywhere in East TN. I lost the key, my dad had to hotwire it with a switch for me. I came home from school one day to find it was stolen. Luckily, it was almost out of gas and the thieves ditched it next to the house on the other end of town I used to live in.

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
1982 Goldwing Aspencade ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
2017 RTL-T in black for the wife, 2018 RTL-E in metallic for me. Will post pix together after I get hers as shiny as mine. And I didn’t mean to be too snarky about the Acura not being a Honda, that’s quite a collection! Great pic too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm lucky to have a few.

2017 Ridgeline Touring (Canada)
2016 Pilot Touring (Canada)
2006 S2000 GPW / Red & Black Interior

Just for fun I have a 1992 EX650 Generator and a 2014 Honda mower and a 2017 Honda snowblower.

41 - 60 of 90 Posts