Votes: 14 14.1%
  • Other (Prelude, CR-Z, HR-V, Acty, ?)

Votes: 27 27.3%

• Total voters
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
Technically my 2010 Honda Fit is parked across the street at my daughter's house, my 2006 Honda Element is parked half ways across the country at my ex-wife's house and my 2012 Honda Valkyrie is parked in some junkyard after being totaled in 2015. But I have the title for each.

·
Registered
2019 RTL-E (white on beige) in central Texas
1,391 Posts
Checking the "Other" category, currently there's two Honda EU2000i generators in my garage. In the past there have been XR-100 and Ruckus bikes.

All those are / were proven long-term performers IME, the RL is my first venture into Honda 4-wheeled vehicles hoping for the same.

·
Registered
2012 Honda Ridgeline Touring
43 Posts
My 2012 Ridge of course, a Honda HSS1332A snowblower, and a Dosko 4" wood chipper powered by a Honda 390GX motor. Looking to add a Dosko stump grinder to the mix too (powered by Honda of course) maybe this year or next. I'm a self employed arborist and yard care guy spring to fall and a snow clearing guy in the winter.

My other gas powered tree care equipment is all Stihl (not trying to start a Stihl vs Husqvarna debate lol 🤣).

Some are okay with including Acura here, others aren't, but I also used to have a 2001 Acura Integra. I remember it had "Honda Motor Company Canada" written somewhere on the vehicle, though I can't remember where (under the hood or on a door jamb sticker?).

·
Registered
2019 Sport Lunar Silver
127 Posts
In addition to our Ridge', Civic, mower, & Pilot, two daughters with buss's (Ody), ex has a CR-V, mother in law has one, too. I've "Sold" a few Hondas.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts