Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

How often do you turn to look again as you walk away?

• Every time! (So what!)

Votes: 80 72.1%
  • Sometimes.

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Maybe a few times.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I would never do that!

Votes: 2 1.8%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I turned around and stole another glance of the Ridge in the parking space as a walked away. Don't you? How often :D

·
Registered
626 Posts
Every time, sometimes several times. :eek:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Like when I fell over the weight bench walking into the garage? LaDonna is still laughing at me

·
Registered
176 Posts
Every Fricken Time..... My Wife Thinks I Am Crazy..... I Agree, So What....

·
Registered
876 Posts
Every time, no matter where it's parked or what time of day. AND I like those times when I'm driving and I catch a view of it reflected in a big window, so I can see what it looks like while it's moving. How dumb is that? I wouldn't admit this anywhere but here!

L

·
0 Posts
jlannoo said:
I do...and I'm consious of it. So sometimes I stop myself :D
I always do too. And I know it and I'm damn proud of it!! :D
What really makes my family crazy is when ever we are walking away or heading toward Ridgena I ALWAYS say, "Isn't she a pretty truck??" My son swears I'm on crack.
Nope..just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my Ridgeline.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I try to wait until I'm about 15-20 feet away - I don't see all the hail dents then :p

But ya, every time.

I don't like the no telescoping wheel and
the seats don't go down quite far enough for me but I still look :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
UglyTruckling said:
Every time, no matter where it's parked or what time of day. AND I like those times when I'm driving and I catch a view of it reflected in a big window, so I can see what it looks like while it's moving. How dumb is that? I wouldn't admit this anywhere but here!
I resemble that remark. :D :D :D

·
Registered
993 Posts
UglyTruckling said:
Yep, then circle around and give it another quick look. It looks very good rolling at 10mph.....................Okay!! I admit it! I have no life {Sob} It feels better just having said it. :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
I was a cop for 10 years.I always drove my police car by big windows and would look at myself and turn on the lights when driving by them. I resigned from the dept. five years ago. Now that I have a ridgeline,Im driving in front of the big windows again. My wife says I will never grow up. :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
rtboy1961 said:
I was a cop for 10 years.I always drove my police car by big windows and would look at myself and turn on the lights when driving by them. I resigned from the dept. five years ago. Now that I have a ridgeline,Im driving in front of the big windows again. My wife says I will never grow up. :eek:
As a cop, I drive by the windows too, to make sure that all of the cruiser's lights are working. It's easier than walking around the vehicle in crappy weather - at least that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. I have no excuse for checkin out the Ridgeline in the windows. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I caught myself looking at it the other day. I don't do it often. My old Civic that I used to have (1989 black Civic Si) made me walk backwards every time. I choked little kids who bumped into her by mistake in parking lots - j/k. I had her since I bought her off the showroom floor back in 88. I sold her to my mechanic buddy after I bought the RL. Maybe in time I will develop the same kind of attachment as I did for the Civic.

I do have a smile on walking towards it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thats funny, I thought it was just me, in fact going up and down flights of steps I'll lean over the rail at each floor to get different angles and distances. I dont usually say anything to people with me but told my wife about this thread and she laughed because I'll always say something to her like "damn hunny, look how sweet she looks!", "baby, look how she stands out likes she's glowing". he he too funny.

L

·
0 Posts
ridged said:
As a cop, I drive by the windows too, to make sure that all of the cruiser's lights are working. It's easier than walking around the vehicle in crappy weather - at least that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. I have no excuse for checkin out the Ridgeline in the windows. :rolleyes:
Question for you ridged and anyone else reading this who is an "ocifer of the wal"!! :D
Would you pull a Ridgeline over if it went speeding past you??
And if you did would you ticket that person even after you found out they were a member on here??
Just curious. You don't have to answer if you want to keep your identity and answer private.
I was stopped a few days ago and I was NOT speeding or breaking any laws. The guy just wanted to check out my Ridgeline. I gave him the complete tour. :D

·
Registered
511 Posts
UglyTruckling said:
I'm so with you on this. I've even searched for locations where I can see how I look as I drive by. We're so pathetic :D .

1 - 20 of 39 Posts