Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
OMG..that put a pit in my stomach. I would have done the same thing!! That's really scary.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Don't they still hang horse thieves in Texas and cut your hand off for stealing in the middle east??:eek:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I would probably give them the keys. I would then call it in to Lojack and send the police after them. I want the guy caught more than I want to beat them up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
yeah we still hang people for stealing our horses

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
If he had a gun I'd give him anything he wants. Anything less than a gun I'd open the door into him as hard as I could to get him off balance and then use enough force to detain him and ensure my safety until the cops arrived. If my kids or wife were with me then I'd just drive away fast as you never know what can happen in situations like this.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
OMG..that put a pit in my stomach. I would have done the same thing!! That's really scary.
However, if you had done it, the guy would probably have been in no condition to run off. I can't even begin to imagine the fury that would be unleashed if someone had tried to take Ridgena. :eek:

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
VaVet96 said:
http://www.10news.com/news/5303711/detail.html

Looks like this carjacker got a surprise!
This owner need to be in the ROC! In Tennessee, most of us are protected by Mr. Colt or Smith & Wesson. Seems like this problem is getting worse. My wife and I used to go to Nashville about 2 times a month to shop. Not any more, the random shootings, car jackings, etc are out of control. I just don't go to malls or shopping centers in the big city after dark. Sorry, it is just a result of the Great Society!

·
Registered
142 Posts
captmiddy said:
I would probably give them the keys. I would then call it in to Lojack and send the police after them. I want the guy caught more than I want to beat them up.

Oh...I would want to beat him up - beat him down - beat him senseless - beat him into oblivion.

Sorry, I was just living out a fantasy of mine.

Besides, our "justice system" would probably just let him go anyway.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
This is frightening. I want to think I'd do the wise thing that would not get me killed. I'm not likely to punch anyone. I hope this thief is apprehended.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts