Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Ridgeline RT. I need to replace the Passenger Front door lock attuator.
Some of the parts places list part number 72115-SDA-A01 and some list 72115-SDA-A11. It appears the A01 is for the RTS & RTX and the A11 is for the RT.
My question is does anyone know the difference? I would assume the A01 would have more features and would work on all 3 models but the A11 would only work on the RT as wouldn't have the additional features required for the RTS & RTX.
Reason I'm asking is that I ordered the A01 and want to know if it will work with the RT before I send it back and reorder the A11.

Thanks!!!
Ockbob

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
ockbob,

Don't forget to document your repair with pics and post them on the ROC.:act035:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chiph,
I realize that they note the A11 as the correct replacement for the RT, but I'm thinking the A01 has some extra features within it that are for the additional features the RTS & RTX (ie, security system) and would cost more, but could still be utilized for the RT to lock & unlock the doors. I see a lot of parts places on the internet that list the A01 as for all three models.
In fact the YouTube videos all seem to note the 72115-SDA-A01 as the replacement for the passenger door but don't note which trim of Ridgeline they are fixing.
Anyone else use the 72115-SDA-A01 as a replacement for the RT?
Thanks,
Ockbob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts