Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well...we are on our way. Decal and vinyl body graphics have begun. Our first application is:
Honest opinions only please.
:p

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
ladyridge said:
Well...we are on our way. Decal and vinyl body graphics have begun. Our first application is:
Honest opinions only please.
:p
Like it.

Not sure it is legal in Calif though. Have to check it out. What is the size of the lettering?

Joe

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Very nice. Kepp the pictures coming.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Love the graphics! But the gargoyle you added in the second picture isn't as nice of an added feature. :D Besides, if he keeps grinning like that while you are driving, he'll have to pick a lot of bugs out of his teeth!

-ridgeln

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hey, The windshield banner looks great! are there color choices? Nice! :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ridgeln said:
Love the graphics! But the gargoyle you added in the second picture isn't as nice of an added feature. :D Besides, if he keeps grinning like that while you are driving, he'll have to pick a lot of bugs out of his teeth!

-ridgeln
ridgeln, you are bad! Hey Sis, it might look better if the R is more like an R. I don't know but it just looks like it's missing something. Otherwise, I'd like one in Silver..When is it available?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
just jealousy raising its ugly head. Love the graphics - HONEST!!!!

The R reminds me of the font type used for the title sequence in Blade Runner - a hi-tech action font - IMO perfect for the RL. I like the R the way it is. (no suck up here... honest opinion)

LadyRidge - you are lucky to have a guy like that willing to indulge your every whim regarding Ridgeina.

-ridgeln

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ridgeln said:

The R reminds me of the font type used for the title sequence in Blade Runner - a hi-tech action font - IMO perfect for the RL. I like the R the way it is. (no suck up here... honest opinion)

LadyRidge - you are lucky to have a guy like that willing to indulge your every whim regarding Ridgeina.

-ridgeln
Blade Runner is my numero uno movie, next is Outland. I've watched it twenty times if not more since its release. Ok, leave the R as is.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
<moving wayyy off topic>

Blade Runner - saw it in its original release (with my mom - the woman who introduced me to sci fi. She didn't know it was rated R.) The director's cut is so way better, it isn't funny. Make sure you read Dick's "Do Android's Dream of Electric Sheep?" - then read William Gibson's Neuromancer.

Blade Runner
The Fifth Element
Outland
7 Years in Tibet (AWESOME cinematography)

there are more. but those are the ones I can watch over & over.

Geekin' out

-ridgeln

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can do it any font, but I liked this one best since it's SILVER. :D
The size of that decal is 4.143"x23.679" to be exact. :D
Colors are red, green, blue, light blue, orange, white, SILVER, black, pink, lilac, wine berry, purple, turquoise.
I debated whether or not to cut the windhshield decal in the same color as the graphics that will go on Ridgena herself but Todd convinced me to get ultra metallic black for body decals. It's real pretty. We will start applying those in about a week. We just got back from dropping her off at the dealer for her new carpet finally. I cried as we pulled away. :(

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ladyridge said:
I can do it any font, but I liked this one best since it's SILVER. :D
The size of that decal is 4.143"x23.679" to be exact. :D
Colors are red, green, blue, light blue, orange, white, SILVER, black, pink, lilac, wine berry, purple, turquoise.
I debated whether or not to cut the windhshield decal in the same color as the graphics that will go on Ridgena herself but Todd convinced me to get ultra metallic black for body decals. It's real pretty. We will start applying those in about a week. We just got back from dropping her off at the dealer for her new carpet finally. I cried as we pulled away. :(
Glad to hear you're finally getting your carpet replaced, after all this time. Have a great time at the NOPI. :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ridgeln said:

-ridgeln
He only does it because the whip he knows I hide behind my back is HUGE!!!!
:D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ridgeln said:

-ridgeln
LOL. That's Todd...( as if you didn't know ) He just finished installing the decal and I made him stay there so I could take a picture to show all of you. Actually, it's kind of funny. My camera was in my office downstairs and I sent Drew to go get and while he was taking his good old sweet time, grabbing snacks along the way, snapping his own picture and being a as slow as molasses teenager, Todd was suffering from cramped legs in the sunroof. He's 6' so you can imagine how difficult it was for him to stand there. Yes..he is a trooper. :D

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
ridgeln said:

-ridgeln
THAT WAS GOOD! :D I like what you did to Ridgena Ladyridge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts