Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got an 06 ridgeline ... i have an issue on the driver side climate control is not working .... passanger side is working a1 lots off heat on this side but driver side just get a bit .... hi change my heater blower and and fix the connector and change thermostats ...

last winter its was working good .... any help please :act035::act035:

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Possibly stupid question - is the "Dual" button engaged?

Chip H.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dual on or dual off its the same thing i got air flow on both side but passanger side is 50% or more hotter then drive side ...

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Probably the blend door motor has gone bad, or the technician forgot to hook it back up. Check the cabin air filter just in case (cheap thing you can do yourself).

Chip H.

·
Registered
579 Posts
This is from the 06'-08' FSM
Self-diagnostic Function... Adding both systems, for others to find which ones they need for later.

Hope it helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
Dual Climate info..

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
Sensor Testing...

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
Component Location

Attachments

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Those are from the official service manual. You can buy one at Helm, Inc.

Chip H.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I am unable to find the sensor at the parts stores I have saved, maybe others will have luck or call your local honda dealership.
You could try cleaning, but here are the test & removal:

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sensor test is ok ... by any chance you got the one for the cabin temperature sensor so i can test it out .... after that my only chance will be the control unit

·
Registered
579 Posts
You got Error Code G which states a short or open condition in the EvapTempSensor and a error on #5 which is the same circuit.
What ohm reading did you get on the sensor?
What was the reading on #9 97?

·
Registered
579 Posts
(note the the readings are in Celsius)
#9 is reading 99* Celsius which is 210*F
Since you say it's cold, but the system is getting a hot reading, that would lead me to believe that the sensor is bad.

·
Registered
579 Posts
It also looks like you're not getting a Error on #5 now so this may be a intermittent or the start of a failure issue also.
I would run each test 3 times and record the readings.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its was unplug since i went to check the connector ... now its ok and recheck 2 time now same reading

1 - 20 of 33 Posts