Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read that there are and aren't a driver's vanity mirror. I went to one dealer and could've sworn I saw one but then I went to another dealer and the Ridgeline didn't have one. Anyone out there know? :confused:

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
It does not come with a driver vanity mirror.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I agree it would be...perhaps they will add it as an accessory at some point here down the line. Personally I have never used a vanity mirror in the passengers seat, much less the drivers...

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
You mean you don't do your makeup while driving in traffic???? :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Somewhat disappointing, but even more so is the lack of a visor extension to cover the large hole left each side of the mirror.

As I was looking at the carshow, I measured the important dimension between corner bracket and the clip/guide on the visor, and to my delight did I see that the Pilot and the Odyssey have the same width required on the visor.

So although they are somewhat larger, not wider, than the Ridge's they have makeup mirrors and slide out extensions.

Easy mod,,,,on my list.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Mountain Ridge said:
Somewhat disappointing, but even more so is the lack of a visor extension to cover the large hole left each side of the mirror.

As I was looking at the carshow, I measured the important dimension between corner bracket and the clip/guide on the visor, and to my delight did I see that the Pilot and the Odyssey have the same width required on the visor.

So although they are somewhat larger, not wider, than the Ridge's they have makeup mirrors and slide out extensions.

Easy mod,,,,on my list.
Have you read your Owners Manual? The visor extends out. It does not extend while connected to the clip but once removed from the clip, it extends about 4 inches...I did not measure it but I'm going from memory.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Not read the manual!! Bongus,

Yes you are right, the Canadians do not get theirs for another 9-10 days.

I have a Red Rock on order with S/R & Navi, but the dealer is only allocated one Navi which is Silver. He put my name on it but will try to trade it with another dealership to get me the red one. They are all still at the Regional storage yard, but I have a feeling they will be delivered in a week.

My observations are that there is no extension on the visor, but you say it moves over. Better than nothing, think I'll put in some from a Pilot anyway.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Mountain Ridge said:
Not read the manual!! Bongus,

Yes you are right, the Canadians do not get theirs for another 9-10 days.

I have a Red Rock on order with S/R & Navi, but the dealer is only allocated one Navi which is Silver. He put my name on it but will try to trade it with another dealership to get me the red one. They are all still at the Regional storage yard, but I have a feeling they will be delivered in a week.

My observations are that there is no extension on the visor, but you say it moves over. Better than nothing, think I'll put in some from a Pilot anyway.
Sorry about that...I though you had yours already. As for the extension on the visor. Remember, the visor will NOT extend when it is attached to the clip. It must be off the clip for it to extend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts