Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
It may not be an exciting review, but it made me wonder why they asked her instead of him?
Reader Review: 2020 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition

2d1c
: ^ )
“It wouldn’t haul a load of fence posts, bales of hay or really large tree stumps,” says Sheila French. “It just doesn’t seem like it would be really tough enough to handle those kinds of heavy-duty chores.”

I wonder what leads her to this assumption? As long as the cargo isn't over 1500lbs or so, it shouldn't be an issue.

I think many people feel like a truck needs to beat the crap out of you in order to do any "work".

Most of the rest of the article was fair.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
“It wouldn’t haul a load of fence posts, bales of hay or really large tree stumps,” says Sheila French. “It just doesn’t seem like it would be really tough enough to handle those kinds of heavy-duty chores.”

I wonder what leads her to this assumption? As long as the cargo isn't over 1500lbs or so, it shouldn't be an issue.

I think many people feel like a truck needs to beat the crap out of you in order to do any "work".
I don't mind if someone doesn't like the Ridgeline, but turning objective data into subjective nonsense drives me a little bit crazy. You can put 3/4 ton of fence posts, hay, hockey pucks, monkey crap, etc., in there every single day if you want to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts