Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, ROC! I just became the proud owner of a 2009 RTL with lots of extras: cap, runners, WeatherTech mats, trailer brake controller, DVD player for the kids, and Thule rack! I had a trip planned from my house in NW Wisconsin, to my mother's house in SW Michigan. I had been planning to get a RL for a few months, and since the trip would take us through the Chicago area, I decided to drive a few trucks on the way. I was looking for a 2009-2011, and there aren't many in our area. I traded in my 2002 CR-V (best vehicle I've ever owned), and got a good deal on the RTL. It got a bit shaky on the highway between 70 and 80 mph, but I think it will be fine after an alignment. Anyway, I look forward to being a part of this forum!

· Registered
219 Posts
welcome to the ROC and to your new-to-you RTL! sounds like it has a nice complement of accessories already.

and very nice post but it's lacking something... hmm.... ? ah! a photo! :)

did you check your driver's side sticker yet (or run the VIN) to see if you have one of the last Canadian build '09's or one of the early Alabama build '09's?

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,891 Posts
Welcome to the ROC,

Good Luck and Enjoy the Ride.

While your looking at getting the Alignment, I'd also check the tires. Some members have had issues balancing them on the RL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.