Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer today and lo and behold in the prep bay is my RTL!
Accessories in the process of installation. Hitch, Bed Extender and Backup Warning Thingi.
(The wife wanted that, convinced I'm going to back up over the old dog :rolleyes: Yeah, like that would cut short his life by what 10 days? I've opened the garage door and walked back and moved that dog for the last 10 years.)
I get to pick it up Thursday! :D

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Congratulations. I am still waiting for the dealer to call me and give me the good news.

Enjoy your new truck.

What color did you get?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She who must be obeyed and made me order the backup thingi told me......
"You can get any color you want......as long as it's red." :cool:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
LateMarch - it takes a brave man to admit his wife is the boss.

I'm also free to do as I'm told!

·
Registered
112 Posts
As my father taught me, "In an Italian house, the husband is in charge, because his wife lets him think that way!"

He also taught me that an Italian grandmother will forgive, but she will never forget what she forgave!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
speaking of dogs that are justing waiting for you to back over them...
my friend's mom did that to theirs and it lived for quite a while afterward.
But there was something wrong with that dog... Even before getting "Corolla'd"
she used to lie in the same place in the grass for days. When she would get up to go to a new place, the grass where she had been was yellow, from lack of sun. Anyway the backup sensor thingi will probably be a good thing to have, as getting "Ridgeline'd" would probably do more damage than getting "Corolla'd".

L

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the smile you guys put on my face after I read this thread.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Amen! That's great! I am still laughing...
Our marriage has lasted so long because neither one of us is sure which way it really is - and it really doesn't matter to either of us!

Along the same lines, my wife an I ride a Harley. She sits behind me and tells me where to go. She also gives me directions... :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts