Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted earlier that I bought a Silver RTL S/R, so I thought I'd follow up.

Dealer was great. No surprises and he even gave my kids a huge stuffed animal. I think he was anxious to get me out of there, but nonetheless he patiently waited for me to finish the checklist. He had already programmed all locks to unlock when placed in park. No wind noise on the test drive or the drive home. I drove it home in a slushy mess; with no moisture in the back when I got home. I programmed the Homelink and chucked the remote in a drawer.

I have no complaints, in fact I am thrilled with my Ridgeline. Gotta get my profile updated now that I actually own one.

By the way, it is a Canadian build date of 10/05.

paguard

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hapy to hear it went so smoothly, Paguard. I hope you enjoy the Ridge as much as the kids enjoy the stuffed animals!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ultra-HOG,

I was on the horn today with a company that quoted me a price of $820 shipped, including the lock cover and tailgate seal. I am going to give Retrax a call tomorrow and see if they can come close to that. I want to give them a chance since they are gracious enough to be a ROC sponsor.

I mapquested from me to State College, about 2.5 hours. I do believe I will be taking you up on that offer. When I get it, I'll let you know so that we can coordinate a convenient time in your schedule. I will I'll keep you posted. Do you have another project that I can help you with while I'm there? Remember, I'm the mechanically impaired guy.

Is my new signature visable?

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Congrats paguard, welcome to the club.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Not to worry, this will be fun! I don't know what the details of the arrangement are between the ROC and Retrax as a sponsor. I don't know if you place an order through a reseller if the ROC gets credit for the transaction. If the price comes close and everything else is equal, be sure to place the order by clicking on the banner at the top of the page. If you do it directly by phone, make sure that they know for certain that you found them on the ROC. Sponsorships help to grease the wheels of the ROC and allow it to continually grow and improve. You might want to PM T Mac for clarification since I am only guessing about how all that really works.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats on getting your new truck home, I am sure the fun is just beginning. Hopefully you will get the cover you want.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Way to go paguard! Welcome To The ROC! enjoy this ride! Great color BTW :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts