Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Accord EX V-6, and love it.

The Ridgeline was very comfortable, and very nice fit on the inside. Back seat was a little small for me.

I wish they were a little more Luxury on the inside.

It drove like a truck, felt a little under powered.

The trunk was great.

I am really thinking about the Ridgeline, dealers just have to get over this crazy mark-up.

Michael

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hi Michael,

They will deal, but it may take a while. It took me five dealers and three weeks, but I got what I wanted for what I wanted :).

This is a great forum to see what people are getting for purchase and lease prices. This will at least give you some idea if the dealer is making a good offer or not.

I picked up my Ridge yesterday, and if you want some first impressions, please see my thread at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3677.

I don't know how folks "bold" their titles :confused:.

Cheers,

·
Registered
169 Posts
Did you drive the RTL? I am pretty happy with the luxury of leather and sunroof on mine. Compared to a more typical truck by GM or Toyota, I think it drives like a nice SUV.

·
Registered
116 Posts
It's like when you're in the store walking and talking with (to) your wife when suddenly you stop look around and realize she has gone off somewhere and you have been chattering away to yourself for God knows how long.:confused: :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

L

·
0 Posts
vortmax said:
It's like when you're in the store walking and talking with (to) your wife when suddenly you stop look around and realize she has gone off somewhere and you have been chattering away to yourself for God knows how long.:confused: :eek: :rolleyes:
OMG.lololololololol....I do that to poor Lady's Buck!! :(

·
Registered
670 Posts
You guys realize this was originally posted in March, don't you. He hasn't posted anything since March 31...I'd say he's long gone.
Hi Swampler,

A big "duh" for me! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
670 Posts
You all are too kind. :)

There are a lot of forums out there that would do well to emulate the ROC.

·
Registered
670 Posts
LOL. Maybe someone else looking to buy, or just lurking here, will see the response and get some benefit from it.
I appreciate the positive spin, Swampler!

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
I am really thinking about the Ridgeline, dealers just have to get over this crazy mark-up.

Michael

Mike, Do what I did! Don't waste your time with a salesman! Go directly to the Fleet Manager and buy through him and get what you want on it at his cost! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts