Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I read it here some where, but I can't find it now. Does anyone have a link or know what the product is...a big blue towel used to dry your car, similar to a chamois?

Also I know Mother's now sells a polisher/cleaner that hooks up to your drill and spins so you can clean your rims, but isn't there another company that makes one as well?

Thanks!

·
Registered
491 Posts
I use a towel that comes in a tube..you keep it wet...sorry I forget the name, but it works great.

I have the mother ball...it's good too. I've seen others...

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I use the Absorber towel to dry my vehicle, which is not very often as I get great results with the Mr. Clean AutoDry system. You can buy them at WalMart.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Target has a decent assortment of Micro Fiber towles. Any auto parts store will also have them. I also use the Mr. Clean rinse on my black ridgeline. We had a Kinetico water softener installed yesterday to replace our 8 year old Culligan piece of crap that never worked very well, if at all. I thought that the Mr. Clean system was working pretty well before using hard water. Now that it is soft, wow, what a difference! It really does work great now. I think that our very hard water was more than the Mr. Clean system could handle. Now that it is being supplied with soft water I am even happier with it. I also finish dry and do the windows with the Micro Fiber towles. No stems, no seeds that you don't need... Oh, sorry, that was a flashback to something else entirely :rolleyes:. I meant to say no spots and no hard water stains. I have heard that the Mothers Red Ball works very well but I do not have any experience with it. If you keep some wax on the wheels you probably don't need the Ball.

·
Registered
92 Posts
[ No stems, no seeds that you don't need... Oh, sorry, that was a flashback to something else entirely :rolleyes:. I meant to say no spots and no hard water stains.

LOL :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
I use old gym towels to dry. When I wash these towels, I am careful to NOT use any softener in the process. That way, they absorb water more quickly and do not leave streaks.

I use cheese cloth to remove wax and polish.

I use micro-fiber towels to apply rain-x, protectant, and gloss polish. :cool:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the info!

Once again the ROC comes through, I love this site.

Have a good weekend!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts