Discussion Starter #3
EBAY, From a seller from OHIO.
this his ebay store name ... eliteswholesale

Great price too.
Thanks for the compliment

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Hey chrissalvatore, how do you get yer quad out to your favorite riding spot with those gorgeous new wheels & tires ?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well , there arent to may spots out here to ride, the main place were I do go has a parking lot where I unload and head to the wood from there. Trust me I do not plan on doing any offroading with these wheels.

·
Registered
38 Posts
You can ride your quad for free at exit 69 off of I-80 in Nabraska. Go north one mile and look for the Lodgepole Valley Motor X track. Have to wear helmet.

manonkind
NE.

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
You can ride your quad for free at exit 69 off of I-80 in Nabraska. Go north one mile and look for the Lodgepole Valley Motor X track. Have to wear helmet.

manonkind
NE.
Man! Ain't this forum great!!! That is very kewl of you manonkind for sharing new riding areas.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet, Thanks for the riding area. I looked it up online. It seems to be about 5 1/2 hours from me though. I think we are going to head down to the Finger Lakes State park in Missourri once the weather warms up. I hear they have over 80 miles of trails. It seem like it would be about 5 hours from Omha to get there.
Chris

·
Registered
38 Posts
You can ride at the Sutherland exit as well. Its about 2 or 3 miles south of the exit. Both places are quad friendly and are open to the public.

Manonkind

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sweet, Thanks for the riding area. I looked it up online. It seems to be about 5 1/2 hours from me though. I think we are going to head down to the Finger Lakes State park in Missourri once the weather warms up. I hear they have over 80 miles of trails. It seem like it would be about 5 hours from Omha to get there.
Chris
Where is Finger Lakes?

manonkind

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Just had to post this pic since you've merged dubs and quads, hope this post works...

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I just had to post this since dubs and quads have been mixed into one thread...Click on the pic for a larger view...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts