Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ROC'ers.

I have been looking for it all over the web - but no luck so far. here is what i need: the OEM DVD system for Ridgeline is installed in the armrest in the middle. i need just the mount for DVD as i have aftermarket system installed in mine, however i want to reinstall it right this time. do you know where can i find one - or do you know the part number so i can try to look for it this way.?

Thank you

·
Registered
601 Posts
Based on the install directions for the OEM DVD Player http://www.handa-accessories.com/ridgeline/dvdsunroof.pdf there are two brackets that hold the OEM Player. These may or may not actually be of help with your install, and they require a significant amount of disassembly and some drilling. Give us some pics of what you are working with and the forum members may be able to suggest a cheaper or easier install method. Personally I'd look to see if your player could be mounted using one or more of the console dividers, or maybe under the front passenger seat. Hard to tell without some photos of what you are working with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts