Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

DVD on Navi

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  jMoMo 
#1 ·
I wondered if the Navi system could play DVD as well!!! If not, what options do I have to play DVD on the 8" factory screen.

#2 ·
i would love some help on the same thing. i want to make the install, but i dont want to overspend. help??

#3 ·
Check out the use of the search tool located in the blue header bar near the top of each thread. You will need to help it out with hints (Key Words) like DVD, Dash, Navi, ect. I recommend this as one of our members has performed this modification and posted about it.

#4 ·
I have looked around. the best deal, while maintaining quality, and if you want sound as well then go to www.nav-tv.com they have the plug and play adapter (attaches behind deck) and then you connect a dvd player (they sell them as well). There are other options, but the others connect to your navi brain and then use an fm transmitter to send the audio. They also have a thermal imaging camera you can display through your screen. Only 3 grand for the camera and another 600 for the controller. I tlooks awsome but I wont even mention it to the wife :). I plan on doing the nav-tv upgrade after my newest baby arrives, so in the next couple mounths. I will let you know how it goes but it looks simple enough.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.