Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Direct from Jim at Dynolock...

Dynolock will give Ridgeline Club Owners a $10.00 discount on the Ridgeline Tailgate Lock. Just order on our site and put Ridgeline Club Member in the notes section

(He has been trying to post this himself but apparently there is an issue with his account. I'm checking into it.)

·
Registered
733 Posts
I am basically ready to order, but would like to have some more information about the lock and the company. I remember reading somewhere here about Dynolock being almost exactly the same as an old Basic Koncepts lock (before revision) and that later lock was prone to fail after a while. Naturally, my concerns are: wouldn't it happen to dynolock? Even though Dynolock for RL has been available for a while, there aren't too many discussions about it here. So, all/any information would be really appreciated. Besides, it will boost the awarness about the lock and of course the sale.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Raplon, I believe you are correct regarding the functionality of the dynolock and the other one you mentioned. The quality of the parts is the big concern.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Raplon, I believe you are correct regarding the functionality of the dynolock and the other one you mentioned. The quality of the parts is the big concern.
It is a problem then. It isn't exactly cheap. Do you own it yourself?

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
It is a problem then. It isn't exactly cheap. Do you own it yourself?
Nope, I still waiting for a better alternative than the Dynolock. I'm not impressed by the "jamming" mechanism. I understand that I may be holding out for awhile for another type of lock to come to market...I'll just have to wait. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts