Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the us e series have vented seats. The pictures show they do but the charts don't say one way or other. very confusing

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Does the us e series have vented seats. The pictures show they do but the charts don't say one way or other. very confusing
As of now, only the Canadians get the 'cooled' seats (amongst other nice extra goodies). The leather is perforated and that does seem to help on hot days, but not as much as having that cooling fan....

The top line Pilot in the USA does have 'cooled' seats....

·
Registered
123 Posts
The LE and BE models in Canada get the cooled seats and folding mirrors. The US models get heated seats and heated steering wheel; I like both of these features but would certainly appreciate the cooled seats here!

·
Registered
38 Posts
The LE and BE models in Canada get the cooled seats and folding mirrors. The US models get heated seats and heated steering wheel; I like both of these features but would certainly appreciate the cooled seats here!
One really has to wonder WTF were they thinking when they were deciding on options. And that Canada has some options that many of us would desire, one has to think that those in the decision making business for Honda have to be either severely clueless or moderately retarded.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Hey they only put the moonroof on the top trims so they are batting .1000.
And the sad thing, for my wife and me, is that we've had a moonroof on our last 5 vehicles (every one except for an FJ Cruiser) and it gets opened once to test it, and that's the end of it...as a matter of fact, I'm not sure I even tested the moonroof on the 9 month old '16 Tacoma Ltd I got rid of.....

It just ends up the the package of features we like/want ends up being the one with a moonroof added....

Personally, I'd like the extras headroom.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts