Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed the rear wheels were cambered in at the top a little bit so i looked underneath, saw all this.

This is from under the middle of the vehicle, looking towards the rear. Both left and right side are in similar condition.

Is this repairable? Can a frame shop weld on some new material and scab this back together? 20191004_132255.jpg 20191004_132307.jpg

·
Super Moderator
6,748 Posts
I've seen a few like that, most likely not repairable without considerable resources or skills, and definitely not safe or crash worthy. Any type of vehicle inspection it would most likely fail.

·
Super Moderator
4,716 Posts
Wow, where does this Ridgeline live? I want to make sure I never choose that place for retirement, no matter how inexpensive it is, compared to Denver. Seriously though, I feel bad for you with all that rust on the Ridgeline.

·
Premium Member
2,781 Posts
Ummm is that even a Ridgeline? The muffler is on the DR side of the vehicle in the picture and on our G1 the muffler is on the passenger side. The tire would be to the right of the muffler, not to it's left.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Ummm is that even a Ridgeline? The muffler is on the DR side of the vehicle in the picture and on our G1 the muffler is on the passenger side. The tire would be to the right of the muffler, not to it's left.
He's looking from the front of the vehicle towards the back in those pics. The muffler is on the correct side for the Ridgeline.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts