Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this post has nothing to do with electric floor mats (I'm not even sure what they would do). But I figured it gets old having all the giveaway posts titled "Win A Prize".

The first 2 people to reply to this message win Ridgeline License plate frames. They are chrome with black lettering (they aren't even listed on the site yet).

-Trevor
http://www.HandA-Accessories.com

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hi Trevor,

would like to get a license plate holder.

thanks
Snapshot

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow, that was fast. Maybe they should come out with some electric floor mats.

Snapshot, jwashow PM me with name and address to ship a frame to.

dolphin, I only have two frames right now but PM me and I'll come up with a 3rd place prize.

-Trevor
HandA-Accessories.com

·
Registered
51 Posts
hi trevor..

any more plates available?

hehe..

daryl

·
Registered
114 Posts
Man, the folks in Hawaii always get this info last! If you take into account the time difference, I was the FIRST to reply! ;-)

Please send me a license plate frame! Pretty please!

Aloha,
Keoni

PS. Will the bottom of the rear frame be cut off to fit the RL? It has the oddest plate mount I've ever seen!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Screw the licence plate holder. I want the floor mats!

·
Registered
491 Posts
uh oh...the dealer just called...my ridge is in. Now I'll need to make another parts order.....hmmm....where should I shop??? ;) Any ideas anyone??

·
Registered
97 Posts
Am I too late for whatever prize/s you have? :)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Keoni said:
PS. Will the bottom of the rear frame be cut off to fit the RL? It has the oddest plate mount I've ever seen!
Good question, they are just the standard frames, I guess we'll have to wait till they get them and let us know if they fit. Maybe they are front frames only.....

-Trevor

1 - 15 of 15 Posts