·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have comments about the Elemmat bed liner,
Does it fit?
The DEE-ZEE bedliner is 2 inches short
How thisck is this liner?
Does it restrict lifting the in bed trunk lid?
I have tried a 1/2 inch thick rubber matt but the trunk lid is too difficult to lift.
any commenst?

Thanks

Dennis Clarke

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Sorry Dennis, I don't have any experience with the Elemamat or Dee-Zee.

But I can recommend the BedRug, it comes in two pieces; one for the front of the bed and one for the trunk lid. The two sections fit together tightly and keep crud from getting down in the gap around the trunk lid. It fit's perfectly and is light enough that trunk lid operates normally. It's more durable than you'd think.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I second the Bedrug. I have the full bed version and it is fantastic. Light and durable. I spilled 10 gallons of gas in the bed this past summer (by accident of course) and no ill effects on the Bedrug. Plus my dogs love it...

·
Registered
85 Posts
The DEE-ZEE bedliner is 2 inches short
My DEE ZEE is only about 1/2 inch short ... perhaps their manufacturing tolerances are not too precise. :)

·
Registered
781 Posts
I got a good deal on a heavy duty DeeZee bedmat on Amazon for about $60....The weight of the mat will prevent the trunk lid from staying open. I have a small piece of pvc pipe about 6" long that props the lid open. The mat is about 2" short but that's not a problem for me.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I've had an Elemmat for a couple years. While it's served it's purpose. It is starting to curl up in the corners. I have the complete set that I bought used from another ROCer for $100. When I got it, one of the holes that go over the tie-down hooks near the cab was ripped. Had I payed $249.99, I would be disappointed in how it's held up.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I had the Elemmat liner for a few years, it worked well, but heavy.
I would never buy the DeeZee because it doesn't cover the most used last few inches of the bed...WTF is up with that?
Got the Bed Rug and couldn't be happier ,very durable, comfortable, cleans up well, and you can open the trunk and the lid stays up!

Attachments

·
Registered
599 Posts
I contacted Elemmat and was told nothing can be done to prevent the "curling", but they'd give me 10% off of a new set. NO THANKS! Disappointed in their customer service.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts