Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I wanted to post a review of my recent purchase of the Elemmat mats. I purchased a set of the mats recently from an EX-RL owner locally.

I purchased the Protecta Bed Mat about 1.5 years ago. It was one of my first purchases, because I didn't want my bed to get too many scratches. I thought the Elemmat mat was way over priced in comparing the two mats.

I was very happy with the Protecta mat and I am sure everyone has read the comparison of both mats. There is also a you tube video that shows the comparison of both mats.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKivvn1hqHE

I had a chance to purchase the complete set of Elemmat mats from a ex-RL owner here locally. Actually he posted on the ROC trading post. I purchased the Bed, tailgate, and trunk,
I believe I got a great deal, more than 1/2 price of orginal otherwise I would have stayed with the Protecta Bed Mat.
I am currently trying to sell my Protecta Bed Mat locally to off set the purchase of the Elemmat.

Any way here is my point.....you are now saying WTF...where is he going with this?

It I had known the difference between the the two after ownership, I would have purchased the Elemmat mat right off the bat, even though it was more $$$

One thing that has impressed me about the quality of their mat in comparison to the Protecta Bed Mat and this might not matter.

I noticed that the design of the mat with the zigzag lines on the mat helps in stuff sliding in the bed.

I used to open my tailgate and just slide boxes in on the Protecta Bed Mat.
I noticed the first time I slided a box in the tailgate with the Elemmat it stuck. I had to lift and place the box in the bed. So this told me the items will not slide so much in my bed with the Elemmat?

:);)

I may purchase the under seat tray from them and Sell my OEM under seat tray.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Intresting, they're offices are local to me :)

I just wrote an email to them... Hopefully I can swing buy and pick this matt up in order to avoid shipping charges. Kinda silly to pay to ship something if I drive by everyday.

·
Registered
301 Posts
1/2 off thats great. I would grab a set at half off. Just a little much for my pockets.
I wanted to post a review of my recent purchase of the Elemmat mats. I purchased a set of the mats recently from an EX-RL owner locally.

I purchased the Protecta Bed Mat about 1.5 years ago. It was one of my first purchases, because I didn't want my bed to get too many scratches. I thought the Elemmat mat was way over priced in comparing the two mats.

I was very happy with the Protecta mat and I am sure everyone has read the comparison of both mats. There is also a you tube video that shows the comparison of both mats.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKivvn1hqHE

I had a chance to purchase the complete set of Elemmat mats from a ex-RL owner here locally. Actually he posted on the ROC trading post. I purchased the Bed, tailgate, and trunk,
I believe I got a great deal, more than 1/2 price of orginal otherwise I would have stayed with the Protecta Bed Mat.
I am currently trying to sell my Protecta Bed Mat locally to off set the purchase of the Elemmat.

Any way here is my point.....you are now saying WTF...where is he going with this?

It I had known the difference between the the two after ownership, I would have purchased the Elemmat mat right off the bat, even though it was more $$$

One thing that has impressed me about the quality of their mat in comparison to the Protecta Bed Mat and this might not matter.

I noticed that the design of the mat with the zigzag lines on the mat helps in stuff sliding in the bed.

I used to open my tailgate and just slide boxes in on the Protecta Bed Mat.
I noticed the first time I slided a box in the tailgate with the Elemmat it stuck. I had to lift and place the box in the bed. So this told me the items will not slide so much in my bed with the Elemmat?

:);)

I may purchase the under seat tray from them and Sell my OEM under seat tray.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello All!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! My Mom and Aunt Bev stayed with us over the holiday visiting from Virginia Beach and it was in their top 3 Thanksgivings... a great feeling to have them say that. Hope your Thanksgiving was up there too.

Over the last 2 weeks we have updated the Honda Ridgeline Elemmat site with more graphics, new logo and the layout is completely different. We're working on Kia Soul and Ford Flex versions of the Elemmat - and are still offering the 10% discount for Ridgeline Owners Club members. We have stocked up on matting material for the holiday season so that we don't run out too. If there are any questions please let me know by emailing us from the website.

www.Elemmat.com
10% Discount Code for ROC members is ROC10

Have a great rest of the Holiday season :)

Tony Price

1 - 5 of 5 Posts