Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see phone numbers, fax numbers, Twitter and Facebook pages, but I can't find a simple email address for Honda customer service.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
I looked forever and found nothing. Finally wrote a letter and got a phone call from a clerk. Honda is very distant when it comes to communications.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,288 Posts
Post your letter on Facebook and Twitter, that's what everyone uses these days isn't it?

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Post your letter on Facebook and Twitter, that's what everyone uses these days isn't it?
Nothin but Social Media. I hate that change and I will never go there, even if it means no more computer or my old flip phone. I'll go back to nothin if thats what it takes. I should anyways cause it would save me alot of money.

·
Administrator
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope. My company uses email & phone to communicate.
Mine, too. We stopped sending faxes as part of our daily operations years ago, but we still advertise our fax number for customers still using fax machines. Our primary contact method is phone for more urgent needs and email for less urgent issues. We have no desire or significant reason to join the social media services. Occasionally, I've been known to "Skype" or "FaceTime" when it is helpful. We are required to keep all emails for several years and our email system makes that simple. I wouldn't trust business communications through social media services. Anyone remember MySpace? :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts