Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I own the Black Edition 2017 H-Ridgeline, and after the Fouled Injectors replaced and the P2652 DTC Code for rocker arm oil
control system B was stuck. I have noticed a very large reduction in fuel mileage I was getting 18 city/ combined mostly city,
it has dropped to 13.4 on the last 3 tanks...my driving habits have not changed . I use the same gas stations, not large loads carrying.
anyone have a clue? Or have history...

Thanks in advance..

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
have you addressed this concern with the dealership that performed the work?
Actually, I just started to document the actual miles with my gas purchase and miles driven, Then
I will address it with them When I can show them results.

Premium Member
Actually, I just started to document the actual miles with my gas purchase and miles driven, Then
I will address it with them When I can show them results.
Thanks for the feedback. Though it is smart to keep track of it, it would be wise to consult with your dealership of your initial findings so there is some sort of document trail on this. You may have a great dealership by you, but generally speaking, there are'nt that many that will play the fiddle with you. Keeping them aware would always be best, along with the extensive documentation that you are continuing to keep.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You, I have long term plans for this truck, I like the ride, original tires are way too loud with road noise, the radio is a hoot馃榿..But I do like the vehicle as a whole..
So I take very good care of it as a rule. I'm a car nut from the 60's...spent many an hour under a corvette as a youth.
Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts