Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all:

I am an Element owner and member of the EOC. I have been lurking here since the inception of the ROC. I love my Element, and don't plan on owning a Ridge any time soon, especially if fuel prices don't improve. However, I seem to find myself here as much as on the EOC boards lately, so I figured that I would join, and chime in from time to time, if that's okay with all of you. This board has a little different feel to it than the EOC, and has some interesting members and discussions. Oh, and for some reason, I feel the need to bow to Ladyridge upon entering!

L

·
0 Posts
Blue Leader said:
Hello all:

I am an Element owner and member of the EOC. I have been lurking here since the inception of the ROC. I love my Element, and don't plan on owning a Ridge any time soon, especially if fuel prices don't improve. However, I seem to find myself here as much as on the EOC boards lately, so I figured that I would join, and chime in from time to time, if that's okay with all of you. This board has a little different feel to it than the EOC, and has some interesting members and discussions. Oh, and for some reason, I feel the need to bow to Ladyridge upon entering!
I should be bowing to you sir for coming into our world. Thank you for joining us and you are ALWAYS welcome. After all we do own Honda's.
Welcome my friend.
We're glad you are part of the family.
:p

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
ladyridge said:
I should be bowing to you sir for coming into our world. Thank you for joining us and you are ALWAYS welcome. After all we do own Honda's.
Welcome my friend.
We're glad you are part of the family.
:p
Welcome, after 12 Honda vehicles I am a 'happy camper". :)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Welcome aboard cousin! I think that your input is more than welcome. The EOC has a longer history and more experience than us newcomers. The different feel probably has to do with a slightly (I emphasise slightly because some of us may not want to admit the truth) older demographic profile of ROC members. I am sure that there is a lot of great information on the EOC site that applies here as well. My daughter has an Element that she absolutely loves. I have driven it several times and I am absolutely amazed about the ride quality and the performance. It is far better than I expected. I have visited the ROC site and am really impressed with what I read and see.

As to Ladyridge, Ya, we all love her. She has earned a special place in our hearts. She's a real special lady. But geez! Don't let her catch us sayin that stuff. Its supposed to be a secret - between her and the 1223 ROC Heads!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all, for the warm welcome. LR, I went to the poll, and it does ask what color you own. I do not own, so therefore I could not, in good conscious, submit a vote! I am partial to the black though.

L

·
0 Posts
Blue Leader said:
Thanks all, for the warm welcome. LR, I went to the poll, and it does ask what color you own. I do not own, so therefore I could not, in good conscious, submit a vote! I am partial to the black though.
Ok..ok..I understand. :( :D
Actually black was my first choice but I couldn't get passed the interior. If only the black had gray interior.
In any case...Ridgena is my girl.
Again, welcome and we are looking forward to your involvement.

L

·
0 Posts
Ultra-HOG said:
Welcome aboard cousin! I think that your input is more than welcome. The EOC has a longer history and more experience than us newcomers. The different feel probably has to do with a slightly (I emphasise slightly because some of us may not want to admit the truth) older demographic profile of ROC members. I am sure that there is a lot of great information on the EOC site that applies here as well. My daughter has an Element that she absolutely loves. I have driven it several times and I am absolutely amazed about the ride quality and the performance. It is far better than I expected. I have visited the ROC site and am really impressed with what I read and see.

As to Ladyridge, Ya, we all love her. She has earned a special place in our hearts. She's a real special lady. But geez! Don't let her catch us sayin that stuff. Its supposed to be a secret - between her and the 1223 ROC Heads!
You see..let me share a little story with you.
U-H, his lovely wife Mrs. U-H and my family have met and we had the most wonderful dinner together accept for one thing. You see..I allowed him to get in line in front of me at the buffet and after he was finished all the food was gone so I just went back to my table and sat quietly watching him eat his AND my share.
:D
Hey B...you forgot to use the invisible keyboard again and I read what you said.
lol Love you too buddy!!
LR

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Upon entering the ROC, one must:
A) learn the secret handshake
B) pledge allegiance to Honda
and
3) Kiss the ring of LadyRidge, pledging that you will NEVER besmirtch the color SILVER on this site! (but I must admit, I was hoping to get a blue RL when I bought mine - SWMBO liked the silver... I wanted blue [I think I mentioned that] - WE bought silver :)

Remember - under the paint, our RL's are all naked.

-ridgeln

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome! My SIL has a black Element...we call it the Lego hearse in my house. ;)

Oh, Ladyridge, in Canada, the black RL's have grey interior...Looks very nice!

L

·
0 Posts
Hez said:
Welcome! My SIL has a black Element...we call it the Lego hearse in my house. ;)

Oh, Ladyridge, in Canada, the black RL's have grey interior...Looks very nice!
ARE YOU JOKING ME??
OK..I'M FIRED UP. WHY DID THEY DO THAT?? :(

·
Registered
534 Posts
Usually we get the crappy coloured interiors compared to US models! This once we lucked out. But, did you know we didn't get the RL in white up here... :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Blue Leader said:
Hello all:

THAT'S RIGHT!, BOW YOUR HEAD!, WHO'S YOUR MOMMA!, ALL HAIL LADYRIDGE! :D :D :D Gee, that was fun!

L

·
0 Posts
Toobuku said:
THAT'S RIGHT!, BOW YOUR HEAD!, WHO'S YOUR MOMMA!, ALL HAIL LADYRIDGE! :D :D :D Gee, that was fun!
You need to stop. My stomach is killing me from laughing so hard. :p

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Lap it up Sweetie, and here I thought I was the only one! You are the GREATEST PERSON IN ROCLAND. Love ya baby! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts