Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well..the ding in my tailgate will cost me close to $300. I'm alright with that.
The damage done to the passenger side while at the dealership is $570.00 and I am currently in the "asking for the money from Rick Case" stage. I also found that my bumper is in need of warranty work. I have the bubbling and I never noticed it until I got an estimate on the paint job. Of course thats on Honda. My carpet is in ( also on Honda ) to replace what was drenched for 3 months. I would say all in all, I'm on a fast track to healing poor Ridgena's wounds. I'll keep you posted.
( Sorry Tom and Zero, I didn't know where to put this thread. Move it where you need to)

·
Registered
88 Posts
ladyridge said:
Well..the ding in my tailgate will cost me close to $300. I'm alright with that.
The damage done to the passenger side while at the dealership is $570.00 and I am currently in the "asking for the money from Rick Case" stage. I also found that my bumper is in need of warranty work. I have the bubbling and I never noticed it until I got an estimate on the paint job. Of course thats on Honda. My carpet is in ( also on Honda ) to replace what was drenched for 3 months. I would say all in all, I'm on a fast track to healing poor Ridgena's wounds. I'll keep you posted.
( Sorry Tom and Zero, I didn't know where to put this thread. Move it where you need to)
Ladyridge:
Is this Rick Case in Cleveland by chance? Bought my first Honda from them about 20 years ago. They were a great dealer back then.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NJDevil5 said:
Ladyridge:
Is this Rick Case in Cleveland by chance? Bought my first Honda from them about 20 years ago. They were a great dealer back then.
Yes it is NJ. They were once a GREAT dealer. Now, and not because I am no longer employed there, their concern for customer service has become quite strained. There is a new GM who has no personality with customers only a dollar sign. I realize you have to have someone willing to push the units out the door but someone also has to be there to thank customers not throw them out as I saw him do a few times. Very sad. I worked there for 1.5 years and went through 3 GM's myself. I hated to leave the "family" I found there but the executive staff has MUCH to be desired. I hear GREAT things of the Rick Case stores in Florida where the owners are better able to keep an eye on things. I would not hesitate to recommend them down there to anyone in spite of my personal difficulty with them.

·
Registered
290 Posts
ladyridge,
Did you have an accident in your truck, i know its a dumb question but how did these things occur. I hope that you were not hurt if this was an accident.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rogerstruck said:
ladyridge,
Did you have an accident in your truck, i know its a dumb question but how did these things occur. I hope that you were not hurt if this was an accident.
Thanks for your concern Roger. I'm good but I can't say that for Lady Ridgena. No..no accident but if I saw who scratched my baby there would have been. ;)

1. Tailgate. I was backing ever so very slowly as I always do into a parking spot and I knew there was another truck behind me with snow plow equipment on it. Just the carriage. I saw the lights above my tailgate but not the metal shaft that holds the plow. "TAP" :eek: 1/2 inch crease.

2. Passenger side. While working at Rick Case I was required to park in the Home Depot lot next door because there was no room on the lot. Someone decided to either key it or scrape it with lumber. Scratch from rear fender to front fender. :(

3. Carpet. I had the dreaded leak which Honda is making good on.
4. Bumper. Ditto to #3.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ladyridge, My RTL S/R was built this past June. Do you think the water leak problem could creep up on me. The day I purchased it I ran it through a car wash. Still dry so far.

Nighthawk Black.....just a darker silver.. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
ladyridge said:
Thanks for your concern Roger. I'm good but I can't say that for Lady Ridgena. No..no accident but if I saw who scratched my baby there would have been. ;)

1. Tailgate. I was backing ever so very slowly as I always do into a parking spot and I knew there was another truck behind me with snow plow equipment on it. Just the carriage. I saw the lights above my tailgate but not the metal shaft that holds the plow. "TAP" :eek: 1/2 inch crease.

2. Passenger side. While working at Rick Case I was required to park in the Home Depot lot next door because there was no room on the lot. Someone decided to either key it or scrape it with lumber. Scratch from rear fender to front fender. :(

3. Carpet. I had the dreaded leak which Honda is making good on.
4. Bumper. Ditto to #3.
DON'T MESS WITH A LIBRA AND THEIR HARD EARNED POSSESSIONS! YOU TIP THEIR SCALES, YOU GOT SERIOUS TROUBLE BREWING! ;)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Ladyridge,
Thats just bad luck. Glad that you are OK. Thankfully my truck has been dry, espiecally after going through that strom afew weeks ago.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
rogerstruck said:
Ladyridge,
Thats just bad luck. Glad that you are OK. Thankfully my truck has been dry, espiecally after going through that strom afew weeks ago.
Thank you, so far so good. But I tell ya Roger, a leak or anything else could NEVER stop me from loving Ridgena as I do. She's an addiction like I've never known. I LOVE IT!! I know you love it too. Keep your happy little chin up. We're here for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts