Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Administrator
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tire Sky Car Wheel Land vehicle

This event is now full, we will work down the list and email you all the information. If you can not make the event please post here so we can get the tickets to another member. Thank you for the overwhelming feedback.

Our friends at Honda have reached out and they want to reward some of the Ridgeline faithful with complimentary tickets to the INDYCAR race at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course the weekend of July 2-4th.

Honda has space/tickets for roughly 50 Ridgeline owners (yes, you need to be a Ridgeline owner) and each driver can get a pack of four tickets.

Here’s what you’ll get
  • Up to 4-weekend tickets with INDYCAR garage access to the Honda Indy 200 at Mid- Ohio presented by the HPD Ridgeline.
  • VIP parking pass.
  • A meet and greet with Jeff Proctor, the owner/driver of the Baja Ridgeline (Jeff will be doing some demo runs in the truck, so you don’t want to miss this!)
  • Some other TBD events that Honda is planning during the race!

When: the weekend of July 2-4th
Where: Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio (between Columbus and Cleveland)

Deadline: Thursday, June 24th
Limited to first come first serve 50 members.

~Your Community Management Team

·
Administrator
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It opens on my end. If you're on your phone, make sure the tab isn't opening in the background. My browser will sometimes do that and then I'll have 10 of the same site open over and over.

Actually, you likely need to be logged into a Google account...

-Mike

·
Registered
426 Posts
It opens on my end. If you're on your phone, make sure the tab isn't opening in the background. My browser will sometimes do that and then I'll have 10 of the same site open over and over.

Actually, you likely need to be logged into a Google account...

-Mike
I'm logged in via chrome on PC and still get a permissions issue. Btw I'm not interested, was just seeing if I had any issues.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,615 Posts
@Administrator

I'm getting the same thing on my end, on Chrome Windows 10

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have google chrome for a web browser and it says I have to log into my google account or create a google account. I don't have a google account or use gmail, and I don't want to open any more accounts, so I guess I am out.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Radiant Red RTL
7,155 Posts
Sorry fellas, the first 50 requests have already been processed, while we are busy chatting with the Administrator of this site about getting permission.;)

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I wonder if they'll check the ID of the attendee who comes in with the ticket. I'm only about 2 hours from there and have a couple relatives who are extreme race fans and would certainly go if they can, though I can't make that myself.

Any guesses? Wouldn't want to waste tickets that others could use, but, again, they'd be a big hit with some nephews of mine.

·
Administrator
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wonder if they'll check the ID of the attendee who comes in with the ticket. I'm only about 2 hours from there and have a couple relatives who are extreme race fans and would certainly go if they can, though I can't make that myself.

Any guesses? Wouldn't want to waste tickets that others could use, but, again, they'd be a big hit with some nephews of mine.
I can ask but this is what I was told.

"This event is open to members of ridgelineownersclub.com and their guests."

Jeff

1 - 20 of 73 Posts