Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator & Mrs. T Mac
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are not able to attend the meet, but would like to purchase a 2007 RidgeRun T-Shirt we will be taking orders until this Sunday night, July 15. The cost is $20, which includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Please email me at [email protected] with your name, user name, number of shirts desired and the sizes needed (Small through 3XL). I'll send you payment information when I receive your email.

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,613 Posts
Yes, significant others or anyone else that might want an extra shirt. We will not stock these and we don't really order overstock either. So, if you want a shirt, please place the order per Julie's instructions and we'll add it to our final group order later this week. But...do is SOON, please. It takes about two weeks sometimes to get the shirts printed up and back, so we have to do this soon.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks Julie & T Mac. I sent my email to Julie today.

Good luck at the event all!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I've organized things like this before and realize the royal pain it would be to pull this idea off but....

Wouldn't it be just too COOL to have T-shirts made in the various Ridgeline colors so that we could order the T-shirt to also match / show our RL colors?

(yeah, dorky and cool idea as well) :)

·
Moderator & Mrs. T Mac
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We kind of do that a few times a year. We take orders for the club shirts and offer a wide range of colors. Because we do not stock the shirts, the members place their orders and then we place a large group order. Once we place the large group order, it usually takes about 3 weeks for you to get it. We will be taking orders in the early fall.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Not yet. I'm hoping to have a preview back from the designer later today.
Any luck with the preview of the Ridge Run shirt design? Deadline for ordering is tonight and I'm certain there would be increased interest once folks have seen what they'll be getting for their $$. Just my .02 worth.

·
Moderator & Mrs. T Mac
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still waiting on the finalized shirt design. We are extending the date to order extra shirts to Sunday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts