Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you Billet Silver or Steel Blue owners. Do you wish you had the beige interior instead? This is a far out suggestion, but I would really prefer the grey interior to my beige in my Nighthawk Rigeline. It'd be a weekend project, but I'm willing to meet up if you're not too far away and swap out the entire interior! That's a lot of parts and quite a bit of work, but the Ridgelines would be unique (or at least rare!) If you're interested, let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
No way, beige does not go well with steel blue!

·
Registered
35 Posts
No, the reason I bought billet silver was for the two-tone gray interior. The beige looks sort of olive colored through the tinted windows.

L

·
0 Posts
dacvulcan said:
No, the reason I bought billet silver was for the two-tone gray interior.
I wanted Black but I couldn't stomach the Grandpa-Car-Looking interior!! :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Silver or blue with tan? What are you crazy? I too would have bought the red if it had gray. My wife had a 03 Pilot and we traded it in last Dec. and they went from gray to tan in it also so she now has white. By the way any one need a Redrock Pearl painted bug guard for a Pilot? PM me if interested.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I initially thought about changing out my olive interior for the gray, but I am now attached to the olive. I think it's very classy looking. The beige is too brownish to me. But hey, if everybody liked the same interior color, they would only offer one option.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Not cheap but you can purchase the parts to replace your interior fabric. I had to have my seat cover replaced before I even took delivery because someone had sliced the seat probably when removing the covers.

·
Registered
146 Posts
MarkF said:
The beige is the reason we did not by the red.
Exactly. I initially wanted the Red with Black interior like the one in the glossy slick...No can do. (Damn advertising) Since the beige looked tacky to me,

Blue it is...

and now I think it was the best color choice. Don't be fooled by imitators, Silver may have more horsepower, but theBlue ones have more torque :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
MarkF said:
The beige is the reason we did not by the red.
Same here, I really liked the red, but when i checked out the interior...NO THANKS! :mad: didn't like it at all.......LOVED the amazon green, but wasn't sure about that interior either, so then moved on to silver......... :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
I figure it won't show the dirt as easy....you know ....the kind you get from Creston. See you up at WH2O in 3 or 4 months. :cool:

·
Registered
108 Posts
rms56 said:
I figure it won't show the dirt as easy....you know ....the kind you get from Creston. See you up at WH2O in 3 or 4 months. :cool:
So you come to Whitewater? You must be part of the steady stream of skiers that pass through town every year. I never did learn to ski. I'm pretty sure that if I started now I would break something that I need. I am looking forward to winter however. . . Can't wait to see how the Ridge performs in the snow.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Been headed in there for the last 8 winters..sometimes for 6 weeks. There used to be a little coffee shop/bakery in Salmo that we stopped at on our way out. That trip is one of the reasons I bought a Ridge.

L

·
0 Posts
BamaRidge said:
I would trade an olive for your beige if I lived close to Ohio.
Why would you do that?? I think the olive and olive looks great. You don't? Or do you just want to come to Ohio for our ROC @ the ROCK meet ?? :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
jaiden said:
Hey all you Billet Silver or Steel Blue owners. Do you wish you had the beige interior instead? This is a far out suggestion, but I would really prefer the grey interior to my beige in my Nighthawk Rigeline. It'd be a weekend project, but I'm willing to meet up if you're not too far away and swap out the entire interior! That's a lot of parts and quite a bit of work, but the Ridgelines would be unique (or at least rare!) If you're interested, let me know. Thanks.

No thank you! I'm in love with my interior. :p I love my ridgeline just the way she is.......

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
As the owner of two Grey Ghost dogs (Weimaraners), I could not have put them in a beige interior. It would not have complimented their beauty.

I love grey: dogs, cats, horses, clothes, interiors. . .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts