Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just hit 1,000 posts.

Boy do I love this forum!!
Boy do I love my ROC family!!
Life is good in a Ridgeline!!
:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,392 Posts
Sleeping? What's that? I still have ROC posts to check.

Congrats on the 1000 mark. You are prolific.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
Sorry I have not written much the last 2 weeks. Digging in and studying for FL real estate license. Between that and working in this summer heat, not much energy.
J.C., this is an awesome milestone. Thank you for sharing your life and experiences and wisdom with all of us
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
579 Posts
Ah. But as the sun rises in the east, some of us are pulling our sorry butts out of bed only to hear the great news!

Congrats.

1000 posts! That's a LOT! Are you the queen of the board?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
ladyridge said:
I just hit 1,000 posts.

Boy do I love this forum!!
Boy do I love my ROC family!!
Life is good in a Ridgeline!!
:D
YOU DA woMAN!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,851 Posts
Way to go JC! And I've got to say I've enjoyed all of them (well, the ones I've read since becoming a member!!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,225 Posts
The First Lady of ROC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,025 Posts
1000 posts...... 1000 members! Today is the 1000 day, Thousand Island dressing, Thousand emails at work tommorrow, Thousand things to do at the house...
Congrats Lady ridge ;) :)
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
You gals and guys are the best. Thank you for making me feel so loved. I have always wanted to find a way to make my mark in life before I leave this world and now I feel I have. How much happier can I be with friends like all of you across the country.
Thank you my friends. Thank you.

Your eternal friend in life and after,
J.C. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,043 Posts
There is no equal. JC rules. Congratulations!!! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
460 Posts
ladyridge said:
You gals and guys are the best. Thank you for making me feel so loved. I have always wanted to find a way to make my mark in life before I leave this world and now I feel I have. How much happier can I be with friends like all of you across the country.
Thank you my friends. Thank you.

Your eternal friend in life and after,
J.C. :)
bla, bla, bla, bla,...thousand posts, bla, bla, bla...........blue is still WAY better than silver! ;) as always jc, very glad you are here, nice to smile first thing in the morning. :D
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jeffiam said:
bla, bla, bla, bla,...thousand posts, bla, bla, bla...........blue is still WAY better than silver! ;) as always jc, very glad you are here, nice to smile first thing in the morning. :D
Good Morning to you too jeffiamNOT.
LOL
Thank you. Glad you are here too my friend.
:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,219 Posts
Ladyridge you keep us all inspired and enthused about our Ridelines and just about anything important!! (thank you Tiger..hope you don't mind!!) I too declare you the FIRST LADY OF ROC LAND!!!
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top