Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) http://www.snugtop.com/p_xuv.htm

Even if you dont want one of these now atleast call and express interest so one day down the road if you do want one. The top will already be made.
I called and the lady said they had talked about building it but for some reason decided not to.

Thanks Lee

L

·
0 Posts
Hey..I like the look of that. Would do well when I need waterproof protection.
Thanks for posting. :p

·
Registered
511 Posts
I called and asked if they would make one for the Ridgeline and they just said flat out no. Not maybe in the future or we're considering it or anything like that. Just no. Oh well, their loss.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I called too.....When I asked WHY they weren't going to make one they told me that Honda is about to announce that all factory warranties will be void if ANY aftermarket product is installed on their vehicles. ......Well THAT BITES!

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
When I asked WHY they weren't going to make one they told me that Honda is about to announce that all factory warranties will be void if ANY aftermarket product is installed on their vehicles.
Legally, there is no such thing as "voiding" a warranty. That is reneging on a legal, contracted obligation.
The only action a company can take is to deny a warranty claim if they can attribute the failure to misuse, abuse, neglect or the failure was caused by using something non-factory that caused the problem. For instance, if you had a strut failure, or a leak in passenger compartment, there is no way that Honda could attribute that failure to having installed a bed cap. In failures where the bed cap MAY be a contributing factor to the failure, though, guess who is going to pay?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Man I really like that cover. I think it would compliment the Ridge. Oh well some things are not meant to be huh????

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I really like that slant one they show on the H3. Shame they make one for a faux trailblazer and not a Ridgeline.
Memphis, man what's with all the 3 year old threads? Where you getting all these? I thought I'd seen all the threads on the ROC but you seem to be dragging out some from the basement. :confused:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
:eek:Man I never even saw that it was that old. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts