Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my RTL in Redrock Pearl Tuesday nite. Must say it's been a long time since I've been this excited about a vehicle purchase.

I can't decide what I like most about this truck. Is it the ride and handling, the in the bed trunk, the moonroof, the auto climate feature, the oodles of storage, the auto window from the key fob, the styling and color? Every day I find something new on this truck to get jazzed about. That's it!!! It's the XM radio with it's 160 subwoofing watts!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Redridgerock said:
Picked up my RTL in Redrock Pearl Tuesday nite. Must say it's been a long time since I've been this excited about a vehicle purchase.

I can't decide what I like most about this truck. Is it the ride and handling, the in the bed trunk, the moonroof, the auto climate feature, the oodles of storage, the auto window from the key fob, the styling and color? Every day I find something new on this truck to get jazzed about. That's it!!! It's the XM radio with it's 160 subwoofing watts!
I like all that stuff. But the things that stick with you are:

1. the Ride.
2. the Storage.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Congrats Red and enjoy the ride (and truck!) :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I hope you find this site as informative and useful as the rest of us. Congrats on the new truck, and
drive it in good health.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hey welcome aboard, nice color ;). Don't forget to vote. One thing I will say is watch out for how fast you are going, red trucks attract attention. I haven't been caught yet but that is because I have behaved, several times I noticed a state police officer watching me very intently as I drove by his spot.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
captmiddy said:
Hey welcome aboard, nice color ;). One thing I will say is watch out for how fast you are going, red trucks attract attention. I haven't been caught yet but that is because I have behaved, several times I noticed a state police officer watching me very intently as I drove by his spot.
Good advice! I've noticed how peppy the 255hp V6 is. Sure don't want to draw to much attention among the wrong crowd.

Had a young lady do a triple take this morning in her Mazda B series, though. I just know she was regrettin' her purchasing decision.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Yea Red,

Welcome to the greatest RL forum on the web! Drive it in good health!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts