Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving Margarita's restaurant, in Mansfield CT Friday nite, wife and hubby rushed towards us. They wanted to check out my RL!! Of course I gave them the grand tour! Seemed the wife was more interested in it!! I told them to go to our ROC and find out a lot more! Loved it! :)

L

·
0 Posts
AWESOME Tex. Can never have too many ROC family members. ( not to mention Ridgeline Owners!! :)

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
That's great, Tex. You and Sonya are excellent Ridgeline Ambassadors!!! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello Tex's Ridge:

I'm the "hubby" you met Friday night. I actually posted yesterday and mentioned that I met someone at the restaurant but did not know your name.

My wife and I went to test drive the Ridgeline Saturday, as well as a Tacoma. Absolutely no comparison. I'll be talking to the dealers this week. I have several quotes, with two being quite a bit lower than the others. By the way, Manchester Honda came in quite a bit more than other dealers. Same goes for Cardinal Honda.

Do you (or anyone else) have any experience dealing with Liberty Honda in Hartford or Lia Honda in Enfield?

Thanks for the tour!
Yukon

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Yukon,
Good luck on your search for a great deal. I hope you can get into your truck soon.

Keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Yukon!! Great to have you aboard!! Wishing you luck!! Tried shopping on line?? Have read some members having good buys from the on line sales reps. :)

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I bought my Ridgeline at Lia Honda in Northampton, MA.

L

·
0 Posts
Keep us updated Yukon. We're awaiting your full membership into the "ROC Heads" club. :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shovelhd said:
That's great, Tex. You and Sonya are excellent Ridgeline Ambassadors!!! :)
Your not so bad yourself, Chris!! Really liked the hitch hand you had on your Blue RL!! :)

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Yukon said:
Hello Tex's Ridge:

I'm the "hubby" you met Friday night. I actually posted yesterday and mentioned that I met someone at the restaurant but did not know your name.

My wife and I went to test drive the Ridgeline Saturday, as well as a Tacoma. Absolutely no comparison. I'll be talking to the dealers this week. I have several quotes, with two being quite a bit lower than the others. By the way, Manchester Honda came in quite a bit more than other dealers. Same goes for Cardinal Honda.

Do you (or anyone else) have any experience dealing with Liberty Honda in Hartford or Lia Honda in Enfield?

Thanks for the tour!
Yukon
Hey Yukon,
avoid the salesmen, go to the fleet sales manager!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts