Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Hope it is ok to post in G2 section since it is the G2 i am trying to convince myself to buy. Hope to get some feedback from your experience dealing with different manufacturers and how they honor their warranty. I have never had an issue with Ford, or Hyundai, but I have heard lots of antidotes on the inter web about Toyota and Honda always trying to get out of warranty repairs. Anyone willing to share their experiences, both good and bad?

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
I'm sure there are plenty of stories about all brands but a lot also depends on the individual dealer. I've had Honda, Toyota, Acura, & Lexus over the years & never had a problem.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I found this damaged edge on the trunk lid a week after I got my RL, it must have been overlooked during inspection. I showed it to the service guys at the dealer and they immediately took some pics, sent them to Honda, and said they'll replace the lid, no problem. Got my truck back today with the replaced lid and it looks good as new. Thanks to Henley Honda for taking care of me!

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
That stuff must be fiberglass. Noticed yesterday that the tailgate inner panel was rubbing the paint off on the right tail gate edge at the upper portion near the U bend.

·
Registered
60 Posts
That stuff must be fiberglass. Noticed yesterday that the tailgate inner panel was rubbing the paint off on the right tail gate edge at the upper portion near the U bend.
Yeah it did look like some kind of fibrous material the way it cracked. Different than the bed and trunk material, I don't know?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts