Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you guys have?
Post some pics and a brief description or link for your lights.

I'm wondering if anyone makes a side view mirror LED kit for the Ridgeline. Not just directionals but fwd illumination.

Also any LED light bars on top or in the grill / bumper.

Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts

Cree LED on the bull bar. Just the fog lights alone are brighter than the factory lights

Plus I have 2,500 Lumen LED headlight bulbs that are ridiculously bright.

I've gotten headlights flashed at me even when the beams are on Low.

If I put on the fog lights and headlights on at the same time, the road is lit up like a foot ball field.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Honestly I found the actual lights on Ebay.
I was going to get a Bull-bar/light combo, but ended up purchasing them separately, and I"m glad I did.
The bull bar was only $130, and had the light mounts already on.

The LEDS feature 6 individual Cree LED light units per side.
I found them on Ebay for like $35 bucks. And they are ridiculously bright, so I had to angle them downward so as not to blind everyone else.

·
Registered
62 Posts
You stated: Plus I have 2,500 Lumen LED headlight bulbs that are ridiculously bright.

This is what I was inquiring about. Where did you get your Headlights? How much? Easy installation? Any night pics?

Sorry. I love the LED Fogs too... they look great!

·
Registered
35 Posts
You stated: Plus I have 2,500 Lumen LED headlight bulbs that are ridiculously bright.

This is what I was inquiring about. Where did you get your Headlights? How much? Easy installation? Any night pics?

Sorry. I love the LED Fogs too... they look great!
I bought the Putco Cree LED Headlight conversion kit from CarID.com.

Installation is plug and play. I just had to remove the OEM rubber headlight bulb skirt and attach the wiring harness to the factory plug.

I used electrical tape just to secure the connections.

Overall, install is a cinch, just make sure there is plenty of room for the copper heat sink wire to clear any obstacles to the rear of the bulb in the engine compartment.

In other words, make sure you have plenty of room BEHIND the bulb, before you install.

I'm supremely happy with the LED lights. They're the brightest lights on the road!:act035:

·
Registered
29 Posts

Cree LED on the bull bar. Just the fog lights alone are brighter than the factory lights

Plus I have 2,500 Lumen LED headlight bulbs that are ridiculously bright.

I've gotten headlights flashed at me even when the beams are on Low.

If I put on the fog lights and headlights on at the same time, the road is lit up like a foot ball field.
Hey, any links or info on the lights/lighting you chose? Interested but unsure what to chose from. Thanks! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts