Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to one website I visited about the Ridgeline production model the exterior colors are called the following:
Taffeta
Nighthawk
Red Rock
Billet Silver
Steel Blue
Amazon Green

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I don't know if I would want to admit that the color of my truck is 'Taffeta' :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Probably want to stick to the basic 'white' description on that one. :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Supposedly, the Amazon Green and Blue Steel are limited colors and any dealership can only get one at a time, where they can get unlimited on the 4 other colors.

·
Registered
200 Posts
LOcal dealer has 5 coming on the first 3 RT all steel blue, and 1 white RTS, not sure what color the other RTS is he said it was marked WX.
Green for sure is limited, not even available on a RT.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I plan to buy a Steel Blue RT-L. It's not a new color, they use the same on the '05 Pilot so I can't imagine why it would be limited. Wouldn't mind if it was though long as I could still get one, always like being unique :)

I recall, after following the Ody '05 news for the past 6 months on odyclub.com, they released the brand new color (slate green) a little later like a month after the initial rollout. We'll see if they do the same for the Amazon Green color.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I read somewhere on here that the RT would have black bumpers and steel wheels. I knew the wheels were steel, but my dealer says the bumpers are painted the same as the rest of the body. How bout it T-Max, what have you heard? If it's black, I'll have to upgrade. I will not have black bumpers, unless the vehicle is black.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Update: Found out that the RT does indeed come with black bumpers. I upgraded to the RTS for an additional $2400. At least I know what I'm getting now. Told my wife and after putting up with me for 32 years, she just looked at me with a smile and said, "shut up and get want you REALLY want, not what you will accept. :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
vertrkr said:
I plan to buy a Steel Blue RT-L. It's not a new color, they use the same on the '05 Pilot so I can't imagine why it would be limited. Wouldn't mind if it was though long as I could still get one, always like being unique :)

I recall, after following the Ody '05 news for the past 6 months on odyclub.com, they released the brand new color (slate green) a little later like a month after the initial rollout. We'll see if they do the same for the Amazon Green color.
I have reserved the Amazon Green. It's suppose to come with all the other that my dealer is getting one RTL of each color. So I do like the fact I have the unique limited color, I just hope it ain't ugly on the vehicle and that mine doesn't come weeks after the other colors come in. We'll see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts