Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As has become a daily habit with me, I was checking Ebay for Ridgeline goodies and stumbled across this recently ended auction: '06 Honda Ridgeline Stainless Steel Accent Kit by E&G Classics

Has anyone bought and installed this kit? I'm normally not one for a huge amount of accessories, but I do like the clean chrome lines and the door handle covers. Maybe I'm biased with the Nighthawk Black Ridgeline, but I think it looks sharp in their picture.

I'm guessing it uses the standard 3M sticky-back adhesive? Anyone have luck with that holding up through daily driving, weather, and car washes?

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I agree, DoctorJ. The grill is nice but I don't take a shine to the side pieces.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hi OttrOttr, Very nice find! I kinda like the grill, looks like the one's there putting in the new 300M. It gives the Ridgeline's face a little class. Thanks!:p

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
I'm delighted to see someone doing an aftermarket body side protector. I wouldn't buy it in silver, but I'd consider it in black or black and silver.

·
Registered
2 Posts
OttrOttr said:
As has become a daily habit with me, I was checking Ebay for Ridgeline goodies and stumbled across this recently ended auction: '06 Honda Ridgeline Stainless Steel Accent Kit by E&G Classics

Has anyone bought and installed this kit? I'm normally not one for a huge amount of accessories, but I do like the clean chrome lines and the door handle covers. Maybe I'm biased with the Nighthawk Black Ridgeline, but I think it looks sharp in their picture.

I'm guessing it uses the standard 3M sticky-back adhesive? Anyone have luck with that holding up through daily driving, weather, and car washes?
I purchased this item and had it installed. I have the silver billet and it looks good with the silver nerf bars. However, I chose not to install the door pieces. It just seemed to be a little too much. I have not put it thru the course of a carwash, but am concern the the plasic strips could pull it away only on the ends. If you want pictures let me know and I will post. I might just plan to tape the ends at the carwash before entering.

Hudson

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you are worried about the ends peeling, you can put a dab of super glue on the ends. That has worked for me in the past on some other cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts