Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
If you are trying to decide between trim levels, make sure that you actually try the seat for the line that you are considering. We found that the feel of the leather seats was much different (comfortable) than the cloth. I think that the seat construction goes much deeper than the skin.

·
Registered
179 Posts
If you are trying to decide between trim levels, make sure that you actually try the seat for the line that you are considering. We found that the feel of the leather seats was much different (comfortable) than the cloth. I think that the seat construction goes much deeper than the skin.
The are the same seats with different covers

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
What is the overall quality of the fabric seat ? Will they pass the test of time ?
If they haven't improved the fabric since the G1's it's OK. But crap compared with the 90's Civic's and Accord's. Many threads in the G1 section, staining easily, foam failures, arm rests getting warn easily.

YMMV

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
If they haven't improved the fabric since the G1's it's OK. But crap compared with the 90's Civic's and Accord's. Many threads in the G1 section, staining easily, foam failures, arm rests getting warn easily.

YMMV
My 2002 Accord LX cloth seats still look VERY good, with just over 150k miles on them. Car is Satin Silver with charcoal interior.

Wish we had an option for high-end cloth seats on the upper trim levels of the G2....would be so much better than leather in my climate (very cold winter, hot summer).

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
The are the same seats with different covers
Sorry to differ, but they sure felt different to us when whe checked them. Especially, when you drop to the trim level that doesn't have the 10 Way Power Seat. Suggest that those interested give them a try. YMMV.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts