Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
SOLD
I purchased these from another member a couple years ago and they work great, but I traded for a G2 and longer have a need for this setup. The headrests are charcoal gray and have installed 7" Alpine screens that use a proprietary cable to connect to a control box (pictured with the headrest) that has AV inputs and outputs. I had the control box and the Audiovox DVD player hidden in the center console, and ran wires into the dash for power and ground. I actually just spliced into the radio power and never blew a fuse, but ideally you'd run them to the block under the drivers side of the dash. There are headphones included for audio, but I ran a wire from the audio out on the control box to an AUX input to run through the car stereo.

Good used condition...$275 shipped in the US for all!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For all the inquiries I had on these when they weren't for sale, now I'm not hearing from anyone! These will go to eBay next week if no one here is interested. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in shock these haven't sold! First $200 shipped takes the whole kit, my wife says they have to get out of my office!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts