Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find the factory amp output specs fof the RTL-E? I'm looking into upgrading the system but, I'd like to know what I'm working with.
I have a set of JL component speakers, amp and sub. Audio Control eq etc.....Just trying to see what, if any, I can integrate into the RTL-E system.
Questions: Are the factory speakers 4 or 8 ohm ?
How many watts per channel is the factory amp ?
What if any cross-overs exist and at what fq
At what fq is the factory sub xover ?

Any info would be a help

ChipG

·
Registered
2017 Ridgeline RTL
59 Posts
I believe Panasonic makes the base model radio and pioneer provided speakers for the non E trucks.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find the factory amp output specs fof the RTL-E? I'm looking into upgrading the system but, I'd like to know what I'm working with.
I have a set of JL component speakers, amp and sub. Audio Control eq etc.....Just trying to see what, if any, I can integrate into the RTL-E system.
Questions: Are the factory speakers 4 or 8 ohm ?
How many watts per channel is the factory amp ?
What if any cross-overs exist and at what fq
At what fq is the factory sub xover ?

Any info would be a help

ChipG
Hey Chip... check out this site to see if you can find the answers to your questions.

https://www.crutchfield.com/Car/outfitmycar/mycar.aspx

Where in NOVA are you, anyway?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link however, I have been a Crutchfield customer for a long time. When I originally posted, I don't think they had those specs up yet.
Kinda screwy that the speakers are various ohm values. i have been pretty happy with the stock RTL-E system but, there's always room for improvement.

If I do anything, I think I'll start with a sound deadening treatment in the doors and maybe the rear cab wall.

CG3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts