Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I enjoyed my stay here. Unfortunately, circumstances dictate that I vacate my status on this forum. It was fun, educational, and refreshing somehow. Sayonara!:)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Very sorry to hear that RAND. Do what you have to do. If circumstances change, you know where we are. The door is always open.

I wish you the best.

·
Registered
62 Posts
How coincidental? I too have made the choice not to contribute my nonsense to this prestidious forum. Just ask Mr. Manxter. Anyways, you have a lot of new blood here. See ya later alligator!:)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
HEY RIDGELINE, hold on here a minute. What happened? We certainly don't want to loose you. If you have personal circumstances like RAND indicated, that's one thing. Sadly, we have to respect his decision. I hope that no one said something that offended you. No individual member speaks for the group. If it is anything other than personal circumstances, I hope that you reconsider.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
HEY RIDGELINE! said:
How coincidental? I too have made the choice not to contribute my nonsense to this prestidious forum. Just ask Mr. Manxter. Anyways, you have a lot of new blood here. See ya later alligator!:)
So the meds are working?:D

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Is RAND maybe an alter ego too?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts