Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ready to buy an RTL-E (MSM/black) and am wondering which dealers have the best prices who've treated you right and respectfully without beating you down with haggling and accessory swaps, etc.

I am willing and able (just retired) to fly almost anywhere in the U.S. to buy a vehicle, and enjoy the road trip back home, especially if I can save $1,500 off MSRP or more from our local dealerships.

I'm looking for exceptionally good dealerships with strong, honest customer service, and a great price.

Recommendations?

·
Registered
267 Posts
I bought my 2009 RL from John Eagle Honda in Houston. I bought my '17 RTL-E (silver/black) from them in December. I got $700 off sticker without really trying. They kept talking about my being a repeat customer. I've always been treated like a king in both sales and service. The bad news: I bought the only RTL-E they've gotten to date. Right now they have one G2, a FWD Sport model that's been there for months. I got exactly what I wanted for my G1 and told the appraiser if he wanted the service records to go back to Service and talk to Josh. The only thing I did to the '09 that wasn't done at John Eagle was a battery and tires.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
That's a tough one, because the sales guys are all different and some can be good and crap at the same dealer. That said, I do think price really varies by day. I got what I felt was a good deal (read thousands under MSRP) at Klein Honda in Everett, WA. That said, I have no experience with their service shops and basically bought truck "as is". It was all an accident, we threw out a low ball number to just get out of there, and well... ended up going back a few days later and picking it up because negotiations on day 1 broke down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts