Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here’s a few photos of my favorite bikes at this years show.:)

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
5S Dude said:
Here’s a few photos of my favorite bikes at this years show.:)

Yeah! I know what scooter you were looking at! ;)

The one with the BIG PIPES- I mean exhaust's.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Got any more favorites like that to show us????????????

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hey Frank, So great to hear from you! Actually, there was a very large O.E.M. presence. I just chose to photograph things that were of interest to me. I’ve just been a Hot-Rod nut from day one. Grew up with the stuff all around me.:D BTW, Lemme know how the door sills hold up to the road salts when the snow comes!! Thanks buddy.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I love the first picture. Wouldn't mind taking the place of that bike.

Oh yeah, bikes nice too!!! :D

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Hey, Ron!

Well, I was actually more commenting on the augmentation that occured to the young lady (I don't believe that she is genetically pre-disposed to have mammary tissue of that size and shape, but didn't want to be crude and crass...)

Cool bikes - I really like them.

I will let you know how the door sills hold up - I saw that JAIDEN posted that he saw mine and LadyRidge's and now wants a pair! So far, so good.

-ridgeln

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ridgeln said:
Hey, Ron!

Well, I was actually more commenting on the augmentation that occured to the young lady (I don't believe that she is genetically pre-disposed to have mammary tissue of that size and shape, but didn't want to be crude and crass...)

Cool bikes - I really like them.

I will let you know how the door sills hold up - I saw that JAIDEN posted that he saw mine and LadyRidge's and now wants a pair! So far, so good.

-ridgeln
Right on! I'm working toward my goal of bringing them to market at the price I had quoted the club.

Ok, you guys out there! These are for you. But first let me say no offense to any of the lady truckers in our family. Here are my favorite girls of the show. Just my personal tastes!:p

·
Registered
774 Posts
Ron,
Thanks the 2nd reason I wanted to attend the SEMA show.......

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
5S Dude said:
Right on! I'm working toward my goal of bringing them to market at the price I had quoted the club.

Ok, you guys out there! These are for you. But first let me say no offense to any of the lady truckers in our family. Here are my favorite girls of the show. Just my personal tastes!:p
Those are really nice accessories! But no thanks, I've got a set at home already:D

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DOg gone it! Now thats funny TEX! Looking forward to meeting you at the INTERNATIONAL RIDGESTOCK. :p

·
Registered
100 Posts
There's a bike in that top picture????

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Thank you for keeping us abreast(s)? of the the latest trends, SSDude.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have show their a new electric scooter. It is my favorite scooter from the SEMA show. A leader company in two and three wheeler is introduce the latest addition to its electric scooter. It is advanced in technology and in engine also. I really like it and think to buy it.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have show their a new electric scooter. It is my favorite scooter from the SEMA show. A leader company in two and three wheeler is introduce the latest addition to its electric scooter. It is advanced in technology and in engine also. I really like it and think to buy it.
Welcome to the ROC johnnymoorey,

Can you tell us how much a liter of gasoline is in the UK? Our fuel prices haven’t forced the general public to ride scooters just yet but our soaring fuel prices have made a few members trade-in their Ridgelines for more economical transportation!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts