Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where in the world are fender flares ,back rack I have tried how many states no where in Canada . Can anyone please help me no luck what so ever but I've seen them on ridgelines in the states driving by ) and found this pic to show what I want to do with mine is this custom or something my. Head is killing me not being able to find anything I want for my Ridgeline

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,409 Posts
The other part of your question is; Fender Flares on an '09. The short and correct answer is "NO" the Flares you posted above is on an '06-'08. Now here is the caveat, another member wanted flares on his '09, a lot of body work later, HERE YOU HAVE IT

As for Bull Bar, the one in the pic again is on a '06-'08, there is a Bull Bar for the '09-14, along with aftermarket, try the search button in the "Blue Bar" above.

Good Luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks appreciate the info ! Couldn't search post , my phone is acting up so I had to make a post . So in all other words I'm screwEd. Any chance for a headrack so I put my light bar up high, that you know of? I cannot search posts still

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
I'm guessing you've already checked handa.com? If not, look there for a whole array of accessories available from Honda for Honda.

Much of what was stated above will be reflected on this site.

Have fun.....

P.S. The guys at Handa.com are very helpfull if you need to call them to ask about specifics. Great team there.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Also be advised, that "bull bar" is just an expensive and decorative piece of plastic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts