Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Good question, How much more does the flares stick out compared to the stock fenders..
Are they worth the fit, I have 285/50/20 tires and their is a lot of dirt fling on the side of the truck with the stock mud flaps.
Would the flares offer better protection....
This is a great question. It looks as if the flares and new guard on it set out and back futher a bit????:confused:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Id rather take some jeep rubber universal flare material and add that.

All of those posted look like a complete waste of time to say the least.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have read most of the forums on fender flares...just looking for a current update on how owners fender flares are holding up still? Im thinking of buying a set from Majestic Honda in RI to cover a recent hit and run. I hope they will match well. My dent is by the rear wheel well towards the front of the rear wheel well. What are the inserts that go in it? I think this might be a better option then 800 new paint job? Thoughts and Advice?

·
Registered
213 Posts
I scratched the right fender of my RTL driving up against the back of an engine stand. I covered the paint damage with prepainted OEM fender flares I found on ebay. It was much cheaper than fixing the paint would have been, and I like the look.

·
Registered
63 Posts
NOOOOOOOO you're the one that beat me to it. Was it from parts cheap.com I saw it on the weekend but found it sketchy. Called Monday to find that it had been bought. That the product was fully intact. So upset. Good buy nonetheless Ron.

Can you take pictures under the Fender. I want to see how much they stick out

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I've had them since new and they hold up amazingly well. I did get one side knocked off by some girl who wasn't having a very good day. You have to buy the whole set though if you damage any so I have one side and 4 flaps sitting in the garage she bought for me.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Everyone knows they wont fit 2009-on but has anyone actually made a comparison? Could the bumper parts be made to fit without breaking the bank?

If anyone with a 2009-on ridgeline is in the Austin area, i have the fenders and im willing to take the bumber parts off to show how off or how close they are to fitting in a 2009-on.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Both front and rear bumpers are different, the rear has an extra body line from the uper corner of the bumper to the wheel well, the front is esentialy the same but the line squares off near the wheel well.

I think the front bumper fender part could be modified to fit, the rear might be harder if the whole bumper was widened to create the extra body line

Pic of rear bump dif

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I think black would be way too much contrast on a RL.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts