Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all again. I have now gotten everything send over and the integration through the site is complete. I just want to say thanks to all members that have made the RL hood prop kit possible. Stay tuned for more products from FIGS in the future.
Mike Figaro (Fig)

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Hey...you finally made it. I am one of your happy customers. Your accessory is one every RL owner should buy. The other nice thing is it is easy to install. Thanks again for sponsoring the site and I'm interested in what other accessories you can offer. :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Congratulations and welcome Mike! Best wishes on the hood props and all of your future endeavors. I can’t wait to get my stainless set in Vegas next week. We’ll see you at SEMA.

ROC-On!

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations and welcome Mike! Best wishes on the hood props and all of your future endeavors. I can’t wait to get my stainless set in Vegas next week. We’ll see you at SEMA.

ROC-On!
Absolutly, I just hope I remember to pack it....I am getting things ready now :)

Mike

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hey FIG,
What are your hood props going for?

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey FIG,
What are your hood props going for?
Hi there weatherman, the kits are going for $160. Shipping is $10.
2yr warantee on the struts 90 days on brackets. If you have any other questions, just let me know.
Thanks,
Fig

1 - 6 of 6 Posts