Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2005

WELCOME TO CLEVELAND THOSE WHO ARE ARRIVING TODAY.
GET A GOOD NIGHTS REST.

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2005

11:00 A.M.: MEET FOR BRUNCH AT QUAKER STEAK AND LUBE ABOUT 2 MILES FROM THE COURTYARD AND DAMONS IN INDEPENDENCE IN VALLEY VIEW. http://www.lubewings.com/calendar/newcal.asp?fldLocation=valley&date=10/10/2005 5935 Canal Road Valley View, OH 216-986-WING (9464)

This is the link to the Marriott http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-332...0FeMP.3lumr6DETmEyKQviphQB?action=reservation

12:30ISH: DRIVE IN A CONVOY FROM QUAKER STEAK TO THE ROCK HALL. ABOUT 15 MINUTES FROM VALLEY VIEW.

1:00 P.M.: ARRIVE AT THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME. ENJOY THE DAY WITH NEW FRIENDS AND OLD MEMORIES.

5:30 P.M.: ROCK HALL CLOSES. MEET OUT FRONT, PARK OUR RIDGELINES IN FRONT OF THE ROCK HALL FOR A GROUP PHOTO.

6:00 P.M.: DINNER AT DAMONS. FUN AND TRIVIA AND A GREAT TIME.http://www.damons.com/location2.cfm...stateProvince=OHIO&postalCode=44131&x=67&y=20
Damon's Grill, 4181 Rockside Road, Independence , OH 44131

AFTER DINNER:OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS.

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2005:

10:00 A.M. MEET FOR BREAKFAST AT THE NEWLY BUILT BOB EVANS IN INDEPENDENCE AND DRIVE SOUTH 15 MINUTES TO THE METRO PARKS FOR A CONVOY RIDE OF RIDGELINES, MORE PICTURES AND GOODBYE'S :( TO ALLOW THOSE WITH A LONG DRIVE HOME A HEAD START.
Bob Evans Farms Restaurant,5980 Rockside Rd, Cleveland, OH 44131

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, REQUESTS OR CONCERNS.

I NEED A FINAL COUNT ON T-SHIRTS NO LATER OCTOBER 17TH. PLEASE CALL ME SO WE CAN GO OVER YOUR INFORMATION FOR NAME TAGS, T-SHIRT SIZES AND COLORS, ETC.
I AM MAKING A MEMORY BOOK FOR ALL WHO ATTEND AND I WILL NEED SOME INFORMATION FOR IT.
WE ALSO HAVE GANLEY HONDA AS A SPONSOR WHO HAS OFFERED SOME
GIVE-AWAYS FOR THOSE ATTENDING.http://www.ganleyhonda.com/ :D

OFFICE: 440.838.4232
HOME: 440.838.4051
EMAIL: [email protected]

WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BLAST!!!!!
( SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS ) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Sounds like a great time! Wish I could make it!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perkolater said:
Sounds like a great time! Wish I could make it!
Me too..but just think of the full belly you'll have!! :D

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Call J.C. and tell her you're-a-commin'! She is a blast to talk to on the phone (highly animated, great voice, and Todd's comments in the background :) )

Seriously, we are now coming up Friday night and staying until Sunday - wife & kids are looking forward to it as well. I know we will be bringing bathing suits to swim (I think my kids have gills instead of lungs - maybe I should hvae nicknamed them "Ridge Remoras" instead of "Ridge Rats" - but then I'd have to explain what a remora is to too many people).

-ridgeln

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
ridgeln said:
Call J.C. and tell her you're-a-commin'! She is a blast to talk to on the phone (highly animated, great voice, and Todd's comments in the background :) )

Seriously, we are now coming up Friday night and staying until Sunday - wife & kids are looking forward to it as well. I know we will be bringing bathing suits to swim (I think my kids have gills instead of lungs - maybe I should hvae nicknamed them "Ridge Remoras" instead of "Ridge Rats" - but then I'd have to explain what a remora is to too many people).

-ridgeln
Before anyone asks...
Here's a pic of a remora

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll be there.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hardtopguy said:
I'll be there.
Welcome to the ROC family hardtopguy. I will assume you have a Ridgeline?? ;)
Be sure to post pictures when you can.
Looking forward to having you join us.
LadyRidge
( J.C. ) :p

·
Registered
201 Posts
swampler said:
Seriously though, 1000 mile round trip is kind of much.

Nighthawk is the only way! But seriously, 1000 miles? That's just the perfect road trip! Oh, ok. Maybe next time...

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
TTT for Ladyridge

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Originally posted by LadyRidge
Yo..Mr. Hog..I haven't heard from you about the ROC @ the ROCK yet. You still comin'?
Yes. I mean HELL YES! Whatdidyaferget'boutme?

9/26/05
If anyone is traveling to "ROC at the ROCK" from the East on I-80, we could meet and convoy together, 10-4? http://us.share.geocities.com/kfcja...call_convoy.mp3 or http://www.thetruckersreport.com/wmamusic/convoy.asx (hard to believe that was the roots of Manheim Steamroller, isn't it?)

I will be starting out from the Woodland or Clearfield interchange at a time yet to be determined. Anyone coming from the Philly area and/or through Harrisburg and on to State College to I-80, we could meet here in State College before heading west.
Originally Posted by Ultra-HOG
Ladyridge, I know that I replied very early on but I just read through the threads and could not find my post indicating that I would be there. I may have done it by PM, just can't remember. Anyway, count me in, but don't duplicate my confirmation. If there is anything that I can do, just let me know.

Originally Posted by ladyridge
....a nearby ( like Texas ) state and are interested in coming to the "ROC at the ROCK", please post:

1. Can you come? ( yes ) or ( no )
2. How many? ( 2, only 1 if my wife has to work that day )
3. How long you can stay? ( 1 day ) ( 2 days ) ( 3 days )
4. Would you be interested in a t-shirt made just for the occasion?( no ) :D
5. The date that seems best for all is November 4,5,6
6. Do you need assistance with accomodations? ( yes ) ( no )
7. Please post an email address so I can send you more detailed information. [email protected]
8. Would you be interested in a Honda plant tour? ( yes ) ( no )
9. If you own a Ridgeline other than a Silver one, you are still welcome :D Mine is BLACK on top of that primer gray stuff! :rolleyes:
10. Any other things you would like to do? (Enjoy great company and enjoy the trip to and from. )
:)

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.