Sounds like a great time! Wish I could make it!
Me too..but just think of the full belly you'll have!!Perkolater said:Sounds like a great time! Wish I could make it!
Before anyone asks...ridgeln said:Call J.C. and tell her you're-a-commin'! She is a blast to talk to on the phone (highly animated, great voice, and Todd's comments in the background )
Seriously, we are now coming up Friday night and staying until Sunday - wife & kids are looking forward to it as well. I know we will be bringing bathing suits to swim (I think my kids have gills instead of lungs - maybe I should hvae nicknamed them "Ridge Remoras" instead of "Ridge Rats" - but then I'd have to explain what a remora is to too many people).
Thanks..I was just about to.swampler said:Before anyone asks...
Here's a pic of a remora
No problem. I had to look it up myself.ladyridge said:Thanks..I was just about to.
Hey..are you comin' swampi???swampler said:No problem. I had to look it up myself.
Sounds like fun, but I won't be able to make it.ladyridge said:Hey..are you comin' swampi???
Don't be blue....be silver! Actually, black is where it's at!ladyridge said:oh...ok...
Welcome to the ROC family hardtopguy. I will assume you have a Ridgeline??hardtopguy said:I'll be there.
swampler said:Seriously though, 1000 mile round trip is kind of much.
Yes. I mean HELL YES! Whatdidyaferget'boutme?Originally posted by LadyRidge
Yo..Mr. Hog..I haven't heard from you about the ROC @ the ROCK yet. You still comin'?
Originally Posted by Ultra-HOG9/26/05
If anyone is traveling to "ROC at the ROCK" from the East on I-80, we could meet and convoy together, 10-4? http://us.share.geocities.com/kfcja...call_convoy.mp3 or http://www.thetruckersreport.com/wmamusic/convoy.asx (hard to believe that was the roots of Manheim Steamroller, isn't it?)
I will be starting out from the Woodland or Clearfield interchange at a time yet to be determined. Anyone coming from the Philly area and/or through Harrisburg and on to State College to I-80, we could meet here in State College before heading west.
1. Can you come? ( yes ) or ( no )
2. How many? ( 2, only 1 if my wife has to work that day )
3. How long you can stay? ( 1 day ) ( 2 days ) ( 3 days )
4. Would you be interested in a t-shirt made just for the occasion?( no )
5. The date that seems best for all is November 4,5,6
6. Do you need assistance with accomodations? ( yes ) ( no )
7. Please post an email address so I can send you more detailed information. [email protected]
8. Would you be interested in a Honda plant tour? ( yes ) ( no )
9. If you own a Ridgeline other than a Silver one, you are still welcome Mine is BLACK on top of that primer gray stuff!
10. Any other things you would like to do? (Enjoy great company and enjoy the trip to and from. )