Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to say that I throughly enjoyed meeting everyone at the meet. After the meet I traveled to Lake of the Ozarks MO, Little Rock AR, Memphis and Nashville TN, Ashville NC, and Charlotte NC (my daughter lives there), and finally I arrived home on Saturday Aug 11th. The Ridgeline ran great with an average of 21mpg for the trip. Hope to see everyone again. Vic

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
I wanted to say that I throughly enjoyed meeting everyone at the meet. After the meet I traveled to Lake of the Ozarks MO, Little Rock AR, Memphis and Nashville TN, Ashville NC, and Charlotte NC (my daughter lives there), and finally I arrived home on Saturday Aug 11th. The Ridgeline ran great with an average of 21mpg for the trip. Hope to see everyone again. Vic

Hey Vic, glad you made it home safe. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Duncan

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Glad to see you made it home in one piece, How did you property at Lake of the Ozarks MO turn out.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Vic --- Pleased to hear that you made it home in one piece as well as your RL. It was great to meet you. See you next year.

·
Registered
11,306 Posts
Sounds like you are closing in on Moosepond for the most miles driven in one week.:cool:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Glad to see you made it home in one piece, How did you property at Lake of the Ozarks MO turn out.
FLA - Vyk,
Sounds like you had a nice, long trip. Like Larryr, I'm curious what you thought about your property at Lake of the Ozarks. Hopefully it wasn't a big swamp. Take care.

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts